When
Event Dates: September 19th - 22nd, 2019

Expo
runDisney Health & Wellness Expo Hours

3pm - 8pm | Thursday, September 19th, 2019
10am - 8pm | Friday, September 20th, 2019
9am - 7pm | Saturday, September 21st, 2019

Disneyland Paris 5K
Friday Evening, September 20, 2019 at 8:00 p.m.

Disneyland Paris 10K

Saturday, September 21, 2019 at 7:00 a.m.

Disneyland Paris Half Marathon/21K

Sunday, September 22, 2019 at 7:00 a.m.​

Hotel Info
9/17 to 9/22: Steve_rob - Disneyland Hotel
9/18 to 9/23: DerTobi75 - Residence Du Parc
9/19 to 9/23: Dis_Yoda & DH - Disneyland Hotel
amazing act - Sequoia Lodge
Benisa - Newport Bay Club
chantaldb - Sequoia Lodge
KaitlynJ - Sequoia Lodge
Karin1984 - Newport Bay
lisatav - Vienna House Dream Castle
mordyr - Sequoia Lodge
olafLover & DH - Sequoia Lodge

Disneyland Paris 5K
Dis_Yoda
KaitlynJ's DH
kerry annette's mom
mordyr's GF
olafLover

Disneyland Paris 10K
Dis_Yoda
KaitlynJ's DH
mordyr's GF
olafLover
steve-rob

Disneyland Park Half Marathon/21K
Benisa
Bikefan
Burgundy Rose
lisatav

Disneyland Paris 31K Challenge
Dis_Yoda's DH

Disneyland Paris 36K Challenge
chantaldb & DH
DerTobi75​
KaitlynJ
Karin1984 + friend
kerry annette
kydisneyfans
MermaidLagoonResident
mordyr
olafLover's DH

Updated Confirmed Up To Post #166​

Last edited:
@Dis_Yoda How can you do the 31k Challenge without running the Halfmarathon?!

Edit: Did not See the DH, sorry ;)
It's all good! Figured I would post people that sign up for challenges separate from the individual races! My husband is more the runner than me nowadays.

With any luck, I'll be running in the 10K next year. Haven't booked anything yet as I'm still waiting on my work approving time off (normally not a problem), but will do as soon as I can.

I've only run that distance once before but am a semi-regular 5K runner (mainly Parkruns), so it shouldn't be too hard to slowly increase my distances in the few months before next September. Even though I've been to Disneyland Paris loads of times before, it'll be my first ever runDisney experience, so that's going to be interesting!

me and my friend already came to the conclusion that we should do this again. We did it 3 years in a row, let's go for four! We most definitely will go for Sequioa Lodge again with club level, which was one of the better choices we made past weekend. Probably will do the 36K challenge again. And if there is a full marathon, then my friend can do that on her own ;-) Half is my max.

Yap, I am in for next year as well. 36K Challenge, ...

I do not believe, they are doing a full marathon next year. And if it is going to come, which I believe will happen some day, it might be a little bit different from what we expect.

Yap, I am in for next year as well. 36K Challenge, ...

I do not believe, they are doing a full marathon next year. And if it is going to come, which I believe will happen some day, it might be a little bit different from what we expect.

I was thinking of things I wouldn't expect. So I thought, wouldn't it be cool to be running from one castle to the other? As in: run from Versailles to the Disneyland Castle? Unfortunately... that's a distance of over 50 kilometer :P

I'm definitely doing the half again :) It's my one motivation to train all year long! Hoping to run the Princess Half too one day :)

I was thinking of things I wouldn't expect. So I thought, wouldn't it be cool to be running from one castle to the other? As in: run from Versailles to the Disneyland Castle? Unfortunately... that's a distance of over 50 kilometer :P
Eifeltower to Castle are 40km ;)

My husband and I loved this year's race weekend so much, we are definitely trying to think of ways to get back for 2019. If we do, we're going for the 36K Challenge this time around. Seeing everyone walking around with those awesome dragon medals made us very envious!

My husband and I loved this year's race weekend so much, we are definitely trying to think of ways to get back for 2019. If we do, we're going for the 36K Challenge this time around. Seeing everyone walking around with those awesome dragon medals made us very envious!

We went to see Peter and Wendy afterwards with our medals on. When Wendy got my medal, she started rotating the two little gears (with 36K & Challenge on it), like a fidget spinner and said ´This is extremely satisfying´:P

I ran the inaugural half in 2016 and am holding out for the 5th anniversary in 2020. After last weekend's excitement, I can't wait!

Frustrated. Finally got the go ahead from work for the time off, but too late to get the great advanced booking deal that was available when I was doing a test booking on the website last week (5 nights for the price of 3) - looks like that one ended on the 1st October. Right now the only offers are for bookings up to the end of April 2019; if you want later than that (as we do obviously) you either have to pay full price, or wait and hope there's another similar offer coming soon.

Frustrated. Finally got the go ahead from work for the time off, but too late to get the great advanced booking deal that was available when I was doing a test booking on the website last week (5 nights for the price of 3) - looks like that one ended on the 1st October. Right now the only offers are for bookings up to the end of April 2019; if you want later than that (as we do obviously) you either have to pay full price, or wait and hope there's another similar offer coming soon.

That's frustrating. I booked through Get Travel but I realize there are different deals based on different countries.

Try waiting a few months and see what pops up. I booked in late February and was able to get the 5 for 3. I called DLP (via the WDW phone number and had it transfer me) to book the bib/hotel package.

Finally booked! Staying at the Disneyland Hotel, checking in on Tuesday 17th, checking out Sunday 22nd. Taking part in the 10K only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter