2019 DDP

sanapp

DIS Veteran
i have booked a package for 2/19 that includes dlxdp. I assume if changes are made to the dining package for 2019 mine will change. Will I have to pay an increased price if that is announced or am I all set since I have already booked?

i have booked a package for 2/19 that includes dlxdp. I assume if changes are made to the dining package for 2019 mine will change. Will I have to pay an increased price if that is announced or am I all set since I have already booked?

Usually, you pay the price of the package by the date you made the reservation, so you should pay 2018 prices even if they make changes to the plan. The only time that might change is if you make changes to your reservation AFTER a price increase is announced.

Just a friendly FYI, any changes Disney makes to the plan will be the plan you receive whether those changes add to or TAKE AWAY from current benefits.

I figured it would work that way, but just wanted to check. Do you know when changes are usually announced. I am hoping to move my reservation from POFQ to the Contemporary if a room discount becomes available. It looks like that wouldn’t happen until October or so.

I figured it would work that way, but just wanted to check. Do you know when changes are usually announced. I am hoping to move my reservation from POFQ to the Contemporary if a room discount becomes available. It looks like that wouldn’t happen until October or so.

Unfortunately, there is no rhyme or reason when it comes to DDP and changes in both price and entitlements are done whenever Disney thinks about doing it. So many other things tend to happen at the same time every year, but not this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter