2019-2020 runDisney calendar

Thanks @rteetz. Just remember - in 2019, you don't need to sign up on day 1. Wait a bit for a discount. :)

Somehow I don't think this logic will apply to the 10th Wine & Dine :( Really bummed, because I fell for the FOMO for Marathon Weekend 10k. Seeing the discounts currently available was definitely a bitter pill.

Hello all, am I reading it correctly that they are not doing any Disneyland running??? I was going to do the Castle to Chateau in 2020 for my sisters 40th and well because Disney is expensive and I'm really super bummed now!!!

Hello all, am I reading it correctly that they are not doing any Disneyland running??? I was going to do the Castle to Chateau in 2020 for my sisters 40th and well because Disney is expensive and I'm really super bummed now!!!

The Disneyland races are on hold for now. We are all hoping it's temporary, but no information about when they will return.

They have been gone for a year now. Good news: you can still do the Castle to Chateau, you just have to do it at WDW instead!

@jennamfeo Hey, um yeah I'm a wee bit confused, Castle to Chateau was the marathon weekend in WDW and then the marathon weekend in WDL am I missing something as it was Florida to Paris???

@ZellyB Oh! I didn't even know they hadn't put anything out for a year. I've sent an email to both in the hopes because 2020 will be my only chance I won't be able to afford to try for it again!!

@jennamfeo Hey, um yeah I'm a wee bit confused, Castle to Chateau was the marathon weekend in WDW and then the marathon weekend in WDL am I missing something as it was Florida to Paris???

@ZellyB Oh! I didn't even know they hadn't put anything out for a year. I've sent an email to both in the hopes because 2020 will be my only chance I won't be able to afford to try for it again!!
Castle to Chateau is a US half/Full and the Paris half.

I think you are thinking of coast to coast which was DL and WDW. That doesn’t exist right now.

giphy.gif

WAIT THERE’S A DISCOUNT???!?!

There was this year. Disney was offering discounts in the fall, and TAs and charities were selling entries below cost to try to clear out their inventory. Reminds me of 2011 when Disney offered free admission to any park the day after the full (Medal Monday they called it) to try to juice registrations.

There was this year. Disney was offering discounts in the fall, and TAs and charities were selling entries below cost to try to clear out their inventory. Reminds me of 2011 when Disney offered free admission to any park the day after the full (Medal Monday they called it) to try to juice registrations.
Oh I guess it's over now for marathon weekend. I shouldn't anyway.

The calendar does go until the race in April at WDW. I hope the city of Anaheim and Disney come to some agreement to run the Tink in May 2020.

ToT 10 Miler. Sniff, sniff. Please come back, I never got that wonderful medal before it went away!:(:sad:

I loved that race. Being a night race was awesome and they brought up a lot of different characters you don't see as much (the villians and the like). I remembe running on that dirt road and having the wicked witch with the apple and cauldron on there. Fun times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter