• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2018 Quick Service?

phabric

DIS Veteran
For 2018 Quick Service, it is only

Mug
2 quick service meals - drink and entree only
2 snack

The last time I went to Disney, dessert was included in the Qucik Service meal.

For 2018, you use your snack for a dessert?

They say you can get specially drink - milkshakes, beer, wine for 2018 for your drink instead of a non alcohol drink?

Will all the quick service places have these drinks or will it be more for sit down restaurants?

For 2018 Quick Service, it is only

Mug
2 quick service meals - drink and entree only
2 snack

They say you can get specially drink - milkshakes, beer, wine for 2018 for your drink instead of a non alcohol drink?

Will all the quick service places have these drinks or will it be more for sit down restaurants?
The QS in MK doesn't have alcohol so you won't be able to have
beer/wine at those locations. Most of the other QS, including resort foodcourts, at least have beer & wine. About the snack credit for dessert, if the item has the snack credit sign you can use it to purchase that item. Once 2018 starts there will no doubt be reports here and other Disney blogs/boards about what specialty drinks are covered.

The QS dessert went away the beginning of 2017. If you get the regular or deluxe plan, you do still get a dessert with TS meals.

Thanks for the reply.

I am not interested in the beer or wine. Sometimes you get tried of drinking soft drinks, the milkshake sounds interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter