2018 Free Dining Watch Thread V3

hi all
my dh thinks I'm a bit crazy too! but he will be happy once we book.
This will be 3rd time w FD.
never did the wake up in the wee hours thing but you guys inspired/scared? me
can' wait!!!
good luck everyone

I have not been up all night waiting before, but this time I really want the promo and do not want to take chances. My DH used to be up and out by 4 Am so I was always up with him and would get online then, but he just retired and is "sleeping in" lately. Well,not tonight, he is watching TV in the living room because the alarm woke him too. And laughing at me!! LOL!!! He thinks I am crazy!

I have not been up all night waiting before, but this time I really want the promo and do not want to take chances. My DH used to be up and out by 4 Am so I was always up with him and would get online then, but he just retired and is "sleeping in" lately. Well,not tonight, he is watching TV in the living room because the alarm woke him too. And laughing at me!! LOL!!! He thinks I am crazy!
I kissed hubby good night:love2: at 11pm EST and told him I will probably still be up when he gets up for work at 6am! :surfweb:

I kissed hubby good night:love2: at 11pm EST and told him I will probably still be up when he gets up for work at 6am! :surfweb:

I kissed mine at 8:30 and slept til one. Now both if us are up! He is usually up a lot during the night so he does not care, but I am going to b a bear at work. I work in a small accounting office. I am not a tax preparer, thank all that is holy, however i support those folks, and the office was nuts for the past three weeks. I need to catch up on my own work but the darn DIS kept calling me yesterday@

I guess the refurbishment / the resort itself makes it really interesting ! Love this resort!! It's gonna be gone pretty quick!!

It looks like a lot of fun. It will be our first time there if we can get it. But we'll be happy anywhere. It seems like it's going to be the hardest to get.

It looks like a lot of fun. It will be our first time there if we can get it. But we'll be happy anywhere. It seems like it's going to be the hardest to get.

You will love it!! I'm sure we'll get it. Lots of people are going to wait and call at 7am. If we're quick enough I don't see why it wouldn't be available for grab first thing when it pops !! I'm happy I don't have to work tomorrow !!

We want POP too stayed last year. Told agent as back up check Coronado. For some reason cant do ***. Though movies looks like fun. Inthink it’s because thise are still full sized and havnt been redone in a while. Think those are the last of any resorts to have a major change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter