2018 Disney Magic booked!!!

MinnesotaMouseketeers

DIS Veteran
Since December 5, 2016 our DCL app countdown clock has been sitting at 000 DAYS 00 HOURS 00 MINS 00 SECS. On February 24 we booked the 10 night Norwegian Fjords and Iceland cruise.

Countdown clock is now set and counting down again!!! Only :sail: 535 DAYS 11 HOURS 36 MINS AND 53 SECS and counting before our next cruise. Our first European cruise. Will have some questions to ask to all you experts out there a hundred days from now, give or take. Like, where to stay in Copenhagen the day before departure?

Since December 5, 2016 our DCL app countdown clock has been sitting at 000 DAYS 00 HOURS 00 MINS 00 SECS. On February 24 we booked the 10 night Norwegian Fjords and Iceland cruise.

Countdown clock is now set and counting down again!!! Only :sail: 535 DAYS 11 HOURS 36 MINS AND 53 SECS and counting before our next cruise. Our first European cruise. Will have some questions to ask to all you experts out there a hundred days from now, give or take. Like, where to stay in Copenhagen the day before departure?

I booked this cruise for our family as well. I'm really excited about it. My husband and I were last in Europe on a Scandinavian cruise out of Copenhagen in 2008 when I was pregnant with my oldest son. I'm so excited to go back there with my kids.

We did Disney's Alaska cruise on the wonder in 2014 and my kids have been asking to take another one since we got back. I can't wait to do another Disney cruise with them. And this one is hitting ports DH and I haven't been to before, making it exciting for all of us :)

I am booked on this cruise too! This will be our family's first cruise. We are so excited!

I booked this cruise too! Could not pass up a chance to see Iceland and the Loch Ness monster. Super excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter