2018 Disney Dream - August 13th - 4 night Bahamian Cruise

Is anyone interested in being apart of the Fish Extender (FE)?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is FE ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gricelda Munoz-Danas

Earning My Ears
Hey you all!! How's everyone doing. I am posting this to meet new people and chat among those who will be cruising on the Disney Dream from August 13th - August 17th, 2018, out of Port Canaveral, FL.

Hello!!! Yay... This will be our second cruise and we are interested in being apart of a Fish Extender... Anyone else interested?

Hi we are very interested. It is our first cruise. How do we join ? We are 2 adults and 2 kids.

Hey! My family and I would also like to join. This is our first Disney cruise- and first major vacay for my kids! We will have 2 cabins as my parents are also joining the fun (as well as fish extenders). There will be 6- 3 adults, 2 kids (8 and 9). We can’t wait to set sail!

Hi we are very interested. It is our first cruise. How do we join ? We are 2 adults and 2 kids.
From what I gather Paula, we do everything ourselves. Disney is not involved at all. We chat amongst ourselves and then generally speaking a master list of names of those wanting to participate and cabin numbers is sent to the group. Throughout the cruise, small trinkets are placed in your fish extenders for fun! Some participants meet and greet throughout the trip. There are lots of cool ideas on Etsy and Pinterest.

I will be happy to handle the master list if no one else wants the daunting task!

Our first Disney cruise! I think taking part in the "fish extenders" will be a lot of fun. I've always liked doing Secret Santas & this is similar. Counting the days till we sail!

Hi did I miss anything else on this? Hope, it would be amazing if you took over. Just let me what I am supposed to do at this point. I am getting very excited for our first cruise.
-Paula

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter