2018 ABD River Cruises can now be booked - Plus ABD Early Booking Discount

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
For those who may not know......

2018 ABD River Cruises were released this morning. Insiders can book today, everyone else can book tomorrow.

https://www.adventuresbydisney.com/europe/rhine-river-cruise/rates-dates/

You can get a no-obligation quote from Dreams Unlimited Travel by visiting this page of our site - https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/abd_input.cfm - or you can email your Dreams Unlimited Travel Agent. If you don't have an agent you can write to Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and he will be happy to assist you.

There is an early booking discount on these cruises from ABD of $500 off per person (excluding suites and the 12/23/2018 Danube sailing).

This discount from ABD can be combined with the discount from Dreams Unlimited Travel for an incredible early booking savings BUT you will have to ACT FAST as there are only a few staterooms available at these discounts.

I booked the June 18th, 2018 Rhine cruise for myself and my daughter, who will turn 11 on the cruise. It will be our second ABD and first river cruise. Very excited! As stated above, I was able to save $1500 with both discounts. FYI, ABD has added several Beauty and the Beast tie-ins to the 2018 itineraries.

I was hoping for a Holiday Rhine River Cruise for 2018. I am not seeing it listed.

Me too. I don't want to do the Danube because it will be too much of a repeat of our Central Europe ABD.

Last edited:
I can't believe they are doing an adult exclusive for Oktoberfest. I never thought they would do an adult exclusive river cruise

Same here! My in-laws also want to join us and they have already done a Danube River Cruise. We were really excited about the Rhine Holiday option. I guess we will see if other companies offer anything similar.

Me too. I don't want to do the Danube because it will be too much of a repeat of out Central Europe ABD.

I can't believe they are doing an adult exclusive for Oktoberfest. I never thought they would do an adult exclusive river cruise
I'd book it but we have our hearts set on Africa for 2018... wish they'd put out the rest of the ABD dates for next year so I would know for sure we are doing it. :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter