2017 Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend

In for the Half Marathon!! Super excited for my first one!!!.....Now for my random question: how likely would I be do y'all think to get a deferment for 2018 if I happen to get deployed between now and a couple months from now??

I don't think there will be an issue deferring you if you get deployed.

I managed to get my daughter registered for both the 10k and 5k. 10k was easy-peasy, but when I tried to register for the 5k, it went to an error page. Tried to start over, and it said she was already registered. I cleared everything and then managed to get her in and paid for. Whew.

Having the same problem. What all did you clear? I tried signing out and back in and that didn't work for me.

Having the same problem. What all did you clear? I tried signing out and back in and that didn't work for me.

I closed all the tabs related to the race and started over. I didn't clear cookies or anything, but got rid of any tabs related to rundisney or active. Then I started fresh by clicking on the 5k link and was able to register her then. So frustrating.

In for the Half Marathon!! Super excited for my first one!!!.....Now for my random question: how likely would I be do y'all think to get a deferment for 2018 if I happen to get deployed between now and a couple months from now??
I would hope there would be no issue, but nothing is guaranteed, unfortunately. Hopefully it won't be something you would need to look into!

And back off hold. (and back on by the time I posted)

I'm looking at the 5k now wondering why I skipped it. REGRET.

think the 5k will last till next week , Im probably delusional right

It didn't sell out in the AP reg so it may go awhile I don't know about next week. I'm hoping till Friday personally. I doubt it though, but a girl can dream.

CnLS-IMW8AA_6oS.jpg:large

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter