2017 Canadian Roll Call Thread

We're not going again until Aug 18th to Sept 3rd, 2018. :(

Myself, my son (18), twin daughters (15) and son's gf(19) in a 2 bedroom at Kidani. it will be his gf 1st WDW visit.

Nov 26 to Dec 6 at Pop and POR.

Dec 18-22 at POFQ (first time and can't wait!!!)

We are going October 14-21! Staying at Windsor Hills

Hi all!

Nov 1-6 running wine and dine 10k with my 14 year old daughter and staying at the Boardwalk Inn.

List is updated :thumbsup2.

We're not going again until Aug 18th to Sept 3rd, 2018. :(

Myself, my son (18), twin daughters (15) and son's gf(19) in a 2 bedroom at Kidani. it will be his gf 1st WDW visit.

Anyone want to handle the 2018 Roll Call thread? I've done it for the last few years, and think its time to hand off the reigns.

Nov.24-27 Boardwalk Villas
Nov.27-Dec.1 DCL Dream
Dec.1-2 Kidani Villas

Going September 9-23 staying at Windsor Hills. Couldnt justify Pop..worked out to $4008 Can for 14 nights, one room. If ny parents got a rom there too it would have been $8000. Instead we got a 5 bedroom pool home for $3250 Can taxes in.

Would you add me to the August group please? August 21-28 at AKL. Thanks!

May 31 to June 8
Son is doing the international program this summer. What a great reason for a Disney visit!

Boardwalk Inn!

Attachments

• IMG_2288.JPG
    IMG_2288.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Sept 29-Oct 2 Disney Dream
Oct 2-Oct 11 AKL

Nov.24-27 Boardwalk Villas
Nov.27-Dec.1 DCL Dream
Dec.1-2 Kidani Villas

Going September 9-23 staying at Windsor Hills. Couldnt justify Pop..worked out to $4008 Can for 14 nights, one room. If ny parents got a rom there too it would have been $8000. Instead we got a 5 bedroom pool home for $3250 Can taxes in.

Dec 9 -16, 1 night at ASM and rest CBR

November 9 - 17, 2017 - Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort.

May 21-28, 2017 at AKL

:)

Would you add me to the August group please? August 21-28 at AKL. Thanks!

You can update mine to include resort: AKV

List is updated :thumbsup2. Please let me know if I have made any errors.

May 31 to June 8
Son is doing the international program this summer. What a great reason for a Disney visit!

Resort?

Going back to WDW for a quick 2 nights (July 22-24) at the request of my youngest for her birthday. For her 5th birthday (her actual birthday is July 22nd) she wanted to go to a hotel with a waterslide, but because she is one 40 inches, the places are limited. So we booked POR for 2 nights prior to our beach vacation in St. Pete Beach. No park time for us this time but I'm sure will hop over to Disney Springs for some shopping and a good meal at Homecoming!

Going for our first trip
November 26 to December 2nd and we are staying at the All star music resort :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter