2015 Roll Call

I booked for March Break...traveling March 12-19. It's my DD's 16th birthday trip and she has requested a WDW resort. I'm not sure yet which one or even if we will actually stay at one. The prices that week are crazy so I'm hoping for a PIN or some other discount. The kid is mainly in the drivers seat for this trip.....she has already started planning.

I need to do a little homework to order her one of those castle cakes.

Booked our CSR stay for Feb 24 to Mar4. Just finished making all our ADRs. Tickets can wait til later. We'll drive down and then spend another week or so visiting friends and relatives in Florida before heading home. Anything to escape the snow! They say its going to be another bad winter here.

Booked our CSR stay for Feb 24 to Mar4. Just finished making all our ADRs. Tickets can wait til later. We'll drive down and then spend another week or so visiting friends and relatives in Florida before heading home. Anything to escape the snow! They say its going to be another bad winter here.

BOO!!!!

The "S" word should be banned from here, lol. :)

Agreed, hate that darn word. Don't want it, don't need it and don't like it. Especially after our rip off summer. Only 103 days til Florida.

Booking our first family trip this week. Going feb1-7. So excited! I went twice as a kid but it's the first time for the hubby and kids!

So excited!

Flying out tomorrow,wed, with my d3 and I solo. But have March 10-16 book with DW DD7 DD3, for our first time driving. Hit with the snowstorm last march, so were going to try the drive this time.
I have no problem driving, just my wife is worried, told her sleep and I will look after it all;)

Booked for March 9-23. My DM from UK is joining me for a few days before the family arrive.

Now I just have to figure out my Dining and Fastpass plans....

Booking a flight from January 28 through February 1.

Not sure if I can and will be doing WDW, but definitely Downtown Disney.

At least 1 day at Universal.

Our family will be staying at Coronado Springs January 10th-18th. This will be our 4th family trip to Disney.

We have our official dates set for the first 2015 trip.....May 1st to 8th. Staying at Sheraton Vistana Resort, doing Universal Studios :cool1: . Bought our Premier AP's yesterday! :woohoo:

While we were in DL this August, DH told me that he didn't like the idea that we were not going to be back for 18 months. (We were going to skip DL/DCA in 2015 and do a Spring WDW trip)

So, we're heading back to DL in February and it looks like WDW will have to wait for next Fall. :thumbsup2

Adding our family to this role call! We're going March 19-26th for our first big family vacation to somewhere other than visiting Grandma. We're going to surprise the kids with the news at Christmas.

I've been before, but it's the first time for my DH and step kids. Super excited!:cloud9:

Amherst, N.S.

We are going to be at Fort Wilderness Lodge Jan 25 to Feb1.
Love the Poly but don't want to be there with all of the construction.
Stayed at Port Orleans Riverside last trip but took forever to get anywhere.
It is a beautiful place but way too many people.

We are in the process of planning a friends and family trip for August 5 -16th 2015.

One family from Canada the other from UK. The UK lot have already booked their flights, car rental etc.

I am in charge of booking a nice large villa and then have to book our flights and car rental.

We are either flying out of Buffalo (closest) or Detroit (Cheapest) and any suggestions on when to look for flights and car rental would be appreciated.

Last time I booked a big family trip was 2012 and again we stayed in a private villa.

So excited.... can hardly wait!!!:rotfl2::cool1::hourglass

Amherst, N.S.

We are going to be at Fort Wilderness Lodge Jan 25 to Feb1.
Love the Poly but don't want to be there with all of the construction.
Stayed at Port Orleans Riverside last trip but took forever to get anywhere.
It is a beautiful place but way too many people.

Maybe we'll pass each other at MK/HS or Downtown Dis!! :)

We are going from Jan 17 to Jan 31st. Seven nights at AKL Jambo House and seven nights at ASMu. This is our first time at AKL so we are really excited about staying at a deluxe resort. :cheer2:

We are going from Jan 17 to Jan 31st. Seven nights at AKL Jambo House and seven nights at ASMu. This is our first time at AKL so we are really excited about staying at a deluxe resort. :cheer2:

Almost matches our dates exactly! What airline are you flying down on?

Ted

Hi we are changing things up for 1015. Could not find a flight to Orlando out of Buffalo at the price I wanted for the dates I needed, but did get a good price and flight times to Fort Lauderdale on Southwest out of Buffalo. So we will be there for March Break, March 15 to 21. Need to book hotels next.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter