2013 Trip Moved to 2014 - Ressies?

jvattes

Loves the planning as much as being there!
Hey all -

Our 2013 trip had to get postponed due to a major emergency bathroom reno that had to be done, unscheduled. Up side - we had the funds to do the reno out of pocket (we don't like to operate on credit); down side - Disney was put off til next year.

I am bound and determined that we WILL go next year. Can we start planning and making ressies now, for a trip a year or so out? Suppose we got one of the very coveted PIN codes after booking - can we apply it after the fact?

I'm hoping that we can start our planning for then, now - it will give my broken heart something to focus on.

-Jennifer

PS If WDW would PLEASE stop playing those darned "plan your ultimate summer vacation" commercials, it would help too LOL

Hey all -

Our 2013 trip had to get postponed due to a major emergency bathroom reno that had to be done, unscheduled. Up side - we had the funds to do the reno out of pocket (we don't like to operate on credit); down side - Disney was put off til next year.

I am bound and determined that we WILL go next year. Can we start planning and making ressies now, for a trip a year or so out? Suppose we got one of the very coveted PIN codes after booking - can we apply it after the fact?

I'm hoping that we can start our planning for then, now - it will give my broken heart something to focus on.

-Jennifer

PS If WDW would PLEASE stop playing those darned "plan your ultimate summer vacation" commercials, it would help too LOL

Can't make reservations just yet.

I am in the same boat as you, just waiting. In the meantime, I am doing my WDW homework, as we have never been, picking dates, accomodations, ADRs, etc.

We were origianally planning WDW for this year too, then I wanted a cruise (with Disney), then, I wanted to go to Aulani lol. We did Aulani. So much Disney stuf to do....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter