2013 Grammys Thread

no shes been touring
without Blake......................
she is so beautiful but does not look her best for sure....

It must be my age, I don't know half these people who are performing. I'm a classic rock gal.

Johnny Depp...
hes still got it something about that bad boy....:cool1:
and the group/music is good too :banana:

Tim McGraw is hot! I don't like Faith Hill's dress though

Yeah, I wasn't a fan either. She looks so....pinched tonight. I haven't seen her smile at all.

YAY for Jack Sparrow introducing the sublime Mumford and Sons. I love them so much. Their only ontario concert sold our in hours this week. I'm so bummed that I wont get to see them!

An orange hippie :rotfl: though I doubt any of the women here care

I know I'm in the minority but Johnny Depp gives me the willies. He is alays dirty and looks like he's been sleeping and living out of doors. Ick.

Miranda? Her face and hair looked awesome..the rest of her, not so much. Who paired her with Dierks and why? not good. Sound was also so off on their mics..it was bad.

Johnny Depp looked like a hippie tonight. :lmao:

It was great to hear Mumford and Sons!!!! I just adore them and their music. Scored two VERY hard to get tickets to one of their stopovers for this summer!! Sad they didn't get the Grammy because their music is so soulful but one day, you'll all know who they are! Johnny Depp was correct when he said they are 'sublime!'

I know I'm in the minority but Johnny Depp gives me the willies. He is alays dirty and looks like he's been sleeping and living out of doors. Ick.

You say that like it's a bad thing! :rotfl:

It was great to hear Mumford and Sons!!!! I just adore them and their music. Scored two VERY hard to get tickets to one of their stopovers for this summer!! Sad they didn't get the Grammy because their music is so soulful but one day, you'll all know who they are! Johnny Depp was correct when he said they are 'sublime!'

JEALOUS!

I wasn't rooting for Kelly Clarkson, but it was with it to see her speech. She's so cute!!

Who was that gorgeous guy who was singing with Alicia Keys? I missed the intros.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter