2013 Free Dining Watch

Dimples1973ca

Mouseketeer
Sorry if there is an open thread on this one, if so can you direct me?

Would love to get free dining during our visit next summer. Would save a bundle for the eleven of us!

Hoping that maybe they'll put out a FD offer for 2013 this coming fall.

For our last trip, we got a the FD promo offered for our 2011 trip in the fall of 2010, so we were able to get everything booked early. I hate waiting to book until the spring, but will do so if need to (don't want to book now for September 2013 without the FD, and then have to rebook with the codes). I know that FD isn't guaranteed, but we've been lucky with all of our fall trips so far!!pixiedust:

Hoping that maybe they'll put out a FD offer for 2013 this coming fall.

For our last trip, we got a the FD promo offered for our 2011 trip in the fall of 2010, so we were able to get everything booked early. I hate waiting to book until the spring, but will do so if need to (don't want to book now for September 2013 without the FD, and then have to rebook with the codes). I know that FD isn't guaranteed, but we've been lucky with all of our fall trips so far!!pixiedust:

Yes, I remember the 2011 free dining offer. It came out in August of 2010. It was so nice knowing that early that we had that.

I'm hoping for FD the first of June or end of May (will move my date up if need be)
going either way but I would love extra spending money

We are hoping to go early Sept and I would love a fd code? We're there fd codes for early sept this year?

Hoping for January just after the holidays. Kinda frustrating that the trip Is so close I am feeling very unprepared .... Depending on what comes out we may have to move our room only res and now I am worried another suitable accommodation might not be found.

I am waiting for free dining for Jan 2013. In years past, they have offered this in Aug.....

We are crossing our fingers for free dining for the first week of March 2013. I don't know if there was FD last year or not but it seems possible???:confused3

just to throw speculation to the wind there BUT I called yesterday to add a night to the beginning of our January trip (God Willing :) ) and the wonderful CM on the other end of the phone said "make sure you keep watch for specials that might be popping up soon that might save you some real money!" --- so maybe we'll see some "free dining" in January? :confused3 :cool1: Here's hoping for "pure magic all wrapped up in pixie dust" pixiedust:

I was just on the phone changing our resort and asked about FD. She said she did not know when they would come out.

Then when we were ending the convo, she said to make sure to check the disney website next week to make sure we get savings. I said, what did your say? She stumbled and said make sure you make your restaurant reservations next week. Well , we won't be 180 days out till late August and she knew that. I just said thank you as I know she was giving me a tip. We had discussed that we were waiting to see if any deals came out before we add the dining plan.

So, I am pretty sure something will be announced next week!!

Ill be there for the first in Sept 2013, When do they post the fd offers for that time of year.

I am hoping for free dining for Jan/Feb. I am in the very beginning planning stages of a trip and this would be awesome!

I've only been able to take advantage of free dining once out of 17 trips and that was in May, 2011. Sure wish they'd offer it again during that time frame since it would save us a ton of money.

September 2013!!! I've never done this before and am trying to figure it out as much as possible. I noticed 2012 free dining doesn't start until Sept. 30. We were hoping to go before that, but if I book say, Sept. 28-Oct 3 will I get free dining for the entire stay, or just the 30th-3rd? Also, I know I want the regular dining, not QS. I would only be staying in a moderate resort because of the free dining, otherwise we'd be in a value. Should I book a moderate in good faith that I'll later be able to add on the free dining or book a value and upgrade to a moderate hoping to get my same dates?
Thank you!!!!!!

We are traveling to wDW in late Feb 2013. I am hoping for a free dining plan. If they do, I am thinking of upgrading from the free regular dining plan to the deluxe plan. It is 2 adults and 2 kids. Kids don't like to share at all. DH really does not want to be tied down because we only have counter service left. We plan on doing 2-3 character meals which are double TS credits. One caveat, I had bariatric surgery and don't eat much, at all. Is deluxe worth it? Regular might be free. It is about $500 to upgrade. We'll be there 6 nights. Any thoughts??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter