2012 QSDP help please

rso101

Earning My Ears
I am a UK resident and am hearing conflicting information about the 2012 QSDP and was hoping some disboard experts could help please. I understand that the QSDP is changing next year and will only include one snack instead of two. In fact on my bounceback booking with free QSDP it says I only get one QS meal but I am assuming that is a mistake. The confusion is occuring regarding bookings made using UK travel agents. The UK holiday brochures are still advertising two snacks for next year. I have been in to the travel agent today and been shown a new brochure that has just come out and it clearly states two snacks. Are they running a different QSDP for UK residents? Can anyone help please and give an answer to this discrepancy. TIA

I've heard this before. It is hard to believe that they would run 2 different QSDP plans at the same time, but it's certainly possible -- just a matter of putting the right number of credits on the card.
I really don't think we will get a definitive answer until UK guests start checking in, in 2012.

The UK brochures are the ones that left the desserts out last year, boy did that cause a stink. I think you should be prepared to get one snack per night.

Hi
If you check out the QSDP brochure on the WDW Website it says for UK Residents only and shows 2 snack credits for 2012. Don't know why it would be different but at the moment its still showing 2!
Vicki x

I wouldn't be surprised if it is like that. UK residents get to book a room discount stacked with free dining. Why wouldn't they give them more snacks than US residents. :confused3

Be prepared for one snack, but enjoy if it does turn out to be two.:thumbsup2

There is a chance the UK version will be different since many of the packages for UK residents have different components from the US version.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter