2012? No Problem...but when?

You are both so kind. The outfits were a blast to make, but the skill set was sorely lacking. I still cringe every time I look at pictures of these clothes.
I also have to let you know that all the dresses were made within 6 weeks of leaving. My son and his family did not decide to go until less than 6 weeks before we left. (then, there was the 5 ½ weeks of indecision by DFACS…we literally got the paperwork to be able to take my son’s foster child the day before we left!)
Since I have now lost my next post TWICE, I have decided to type it out on Word and then copy and paste it to my PTR. I think this might be much easier!

Now we will fast forward a year to our 2010 trip. This was full on customs for everyone. (even my son and daughter in law were forced to wear matching shirts!) We were leaving the Saturday after Thanksgiving for 10 days in the park, including a special night of MVMCP!
This would have been easy; I had 10 months to make clothes for 10 people. The goal was to complete one day’s outfits/shirts each month. Two outfits a day times 7 people times 10 days…easy peasy …right? Well it would have been if my health had not interfered with the plan. Early in 2010 my neck started bothering me more than normal. I have an auto immune type of arthritis that loves to destroy certain joints. The vertebrae in my back have all been ravaged at some point in the course of my disease. I generally try to ignore the pain, but every once in a while things happen to make it impossible to ignore.
That is what happened last year. My hands started going numb. I guess going numb is not entirely accurate. They would become numb for days at a time. I could poke my finger with a pin, but the only way I would know it is by seeing the blood. Then I stopped having the ability to feel that I was holding the scissors. (very hard to cut accurately around an appliqué when you can’t control the scissors).
Several trips to the doctors and several MRIs and C-T Scans later, it was decided I needed to have three vertebrae in my neck fused. I won’t lie. It was very scary. I was out of commission for 2 months. It really put a crimp in my sewing time! LOL.
We finally made it to Disney exactly 10 weeks after my surgery. (hence the reason I was on pain pills for the majority of my trip that year!)
So, without further long winded explanations, here is some of the clothes I made for that trip. (I still have not located pictures of some of the outfits yet…an since I have now sold them on CBRG, I may have lost the ability to show you them!)

First up, is my all time favorite Steamboat Willie. I am most proud of the way this outfit turned out. The girls were stunning (even if my grand daughter slept through the whole evening!) We wore this to Hollywood and Vine for one of our Hollywood Studios nights.

Next up is the only picture I can find of the dress the girls wore to Akershus. This is the skirt panel in process. It is about a third of one skirt here. I really hate that I can't find a decent picture of the whole dress. It was a work of love that took me three months!

Next up is the dress the girls wore to Crystal Palace before our MVMCP. I wasn't happy with the way this dress turned out...mainly because my 10 year old daughter would not let me put the ruffles and trim I wanted on it...so it seemed a bit plain to me.

These are cute pirate shirts we wore to Magic Kingdom one day. We each had just a tad bit different shirt.

Up next, one of our Animal Kingdom Shirts.

Again, a Hollywood Studios shirt, and again, we all had just a bit different shirt.

Another Hollywood Studio Shirt...and I have to say not my favorite designs. They did not stitch out well at ALL!

I LOVED these shirts. The girls wore them with a patchwork twirl shirt with full pettiskirt under them!

This outfit was not my favorite to sew. I loved the way it turned out, but it was the first outfit I made for the trip. My daughter started ...umm...getting curves after I made it. It had to be remade twice...and ignore her frowny face. See my daughter has this rule...no smiles allowed in pictures...yes, she is THAT age!

This was our shirt for MVMCP. On the back it said "Very Merry Christmas!"
I loved the shirts, but it was so cold no one got to see them! (Boo)

This is from one of our Animal Kingdom days.

And this is from our first Epcot day/night. We all wore one of the dwarfs. The girls wore a Snow White dress peek a boo dress with their dwarf in the peek a boo area. We ate at Biergarten that night. I have to tell you, the dresses were stunning while they wore their pettis. Not so much without them!

I will not bore you with anymore of the outfits from that trip...mainly because I plan on boring you with outfits from our most recent trip next...and because I really am upset that I can't find the pictures I want.

Photobucket and I are not speaking any more...seems it thinks I shouldn't be able to get access to my pictures any more. I know I have some of the Princess dresses there...including Cinderella and Tianna from the girl's BBB appointment. But for the time being you will have to just take my word for it...they were more than cute..I loved them!

Nini

You are both so kind. The outfits were a blast to make, but the skill set was sorely lacking. I still cringe every time I look at pictures of these clothes.
I also have to let you know that all the dresses were made within 6 weeks of leaving. My son and his family did not decide to go until less than 6 weeks before we left. (then, there was the 5 ½ weeks of indecision by DFACS…we literally got the paperwork to be able to take my son’s foster child the day before we left!)
Since I have now lost my next post TWICE, I have decided to type it out on Word and then copy and paste it to my PTR. I think this might be much easier!

Now we will fast forward a year to our 2010 trip. This was full on customs for everyone. (even my son and daughter in law were forced to wear matching shirts!) We were leaving the Saturday after Thanksgiving for 10 days in the park, including a special night of MVMCP!
This would have been easy; I had 10 months to make clothes for 10 people. The goal was to complete one day’s outfits/shirts each month. Two outfits a day times 7 people times 10 days…easy peasy …right? Well it would have been if my health had not interfered with the plan. Early in 2010 my neck started bothering me more than normal. I have an auto immune type of arthritis that loves to destroy certain joints. The vertebrae in my back have all been ravaged at some point in the course of my disease. I generally try to ignore the pain, but every once in a while things happen to make it impossible to ignore.
That is what happened last year. My hands started going numb. I guess going numb is not entirely accurate. They would become numb for days at a time. I could poke my finger with a pin, but the only way I would know it is by seeing the blood. Then I stopped having the ability to feel that I was holding the scissors. (very hard to cut accurately around an appliqué when you can’t control the scissors).
Several trips to the doctors and several MRIs and C-T Scans later, it was decided I needed to have three vertebrae in my neck fused. I won’t lie. It was very scary. I was out of commission for 2 months. It really put a crimp in my sewing time! LOL.
We finally made it to Disney exactly 10 weeks after my surgery. (hence the reason I was on pain pills for the majority of my trip that year!)

I am glad you were able to go on your trip - but your condition sounds so painful. I am also very glad you were able to get back to your sewing. :lovestruc

So, without further long winded explanations, here is some of the clothes I made for that trip. (I still have not located pictures of some of the outfits yet…an since I have now sold them on CBRG, I may have lost the ability to show you them!)

First up, is my all time favorite Steamboat Willie. I am most proud of the way this outfit turned out. The girls were stunning (even if my grand daughter slept through the whole evening!) We wore this to Hollywood and Vine for one of our Hollywood Studios nights.

I have never seen these before Nini! They are gorgeous! They are actually something very similar to what I visualized in dolly size for an upcoming project. I just love Steamboat Willy!

Next up is the only picture I can find of the dress the girls wore to Akershus. This is the skirt panel in process. It is about a third of one skirt here. I really hate that I can't find a decent picture of the whole dress. It was a work of love that took me three months!

I would love to see the whole thing too! Bummer - the panels look awesome! And I love the fabrics you chose. :lovestruc

Next up is the dress the girls wore to Crystal Palace before our MVMCP. I wasn't happy with the way this dress turned out...mainly because my 10 year old daughter would not let me put the ruffles and trim I wanted on it...so it seemed a bit plain to me.

I don't understand why children need a mind of their own? :confused3 Momma knows best - LOL - now I have that song in my head.

These are cute pirate shirts we wore to Magic Kingdom one day. We each had just a tad bit different shirt.

Up next, one of our Animal Kingdom Shirts.

Again, a Hollywood Studios shirt, and again, we all had just a bit different shirt.

Another Hollywood Studio Shirt...and I have to say not my favorite designs. They did not stitch out well at ALL!

I LOVED these shirts. The girls wore them with a patchwork twirl shirt with full pettiskirt under them!

I love all of these! Even the ones you say that didin't stitch out right look great to me! :lovestruc

This outfit was not my favorite to sew. I loved the way it turned out, but it was the first outfit I made for the trip. My daughter started ...umm...getting curves after I made it. It had to be remade twice...and ignore her frowny face. See my daughter has this rule...no smiles allowed in pictures...yes, she is THAT age!

This was our shirt for MVMCP. On the back it said "Very Merry Christmas!"
I loved the shirts, but it was so cold no one got to see them! (Boo)

This is from one of our Animal Kingdom days.

And this is from our first Epcot day/night. We all wore one of the dwarfs. The girls wore a Snow White dress peek a boo dress with their dwarf in the peek a boo area. We ate at Biergarten that night. I have to tell you, the dresses were stunning while they wore their pettis. Not so much without them!

I will not bore you with anymore of the outfits from that trip...mainly because I plan on boring you with outfits from our most recent trip next...and because I really am upset that I can't find the pictures I want.

Photobucket and I are not speaking any more...seems it thinks I shouldn't be able to get access to my pictures any more. I know I have some of the Princess dresses there...including Cinderella and Tianna from the girl's BBB appointment. But for the time being you will have to just take my word for it...they were more than cute..I loved them!

Nini

I love all of these as well - It must be so much fun to go to WDW with all these fabulous customs... I can't wait to go and wear a few myself. :thumbsup2

D~

Short trip down memory lane with our 2011 trip.
We went again for the Free Dining in September/October. (we really like the Free Dining!) This was supposed to be a trip with just the four of us. Then, my son and daughter in law decided to go at the same time. They were bringing a babysitter to help watch the granddaughter so I would not have to watch her when all the big people were on rides.
Then, 30 days before we left, my Disney hating daughter and her husband decided to join us!
This (like most of our trips lately) morphed into 10 people for Disney! There were no dramatic issues with this trip...no sickness or surgery, no problems prior to the trip…(unless you call adding people to dining reservations at the last minute drama!) We saved the drama for the week prior to the trip…
This trip I only made matching shirts for the 4 of us. Two shirts a day for 4 people times 9 days. Much more manageable. But somehow I still managed to be sewing a few days before we left! LOL!
I did make 4 shirts for my granddaughter by special request…but I don’t remember seeing her wear any of them. That was a little bit of a bummer…but I have come to expect that sort of thing! LOL!
A brief bit of the drama both prior and at the start of the trip and then I won’t mention it again!
My special needs son has a very kind heart. A little too kind! He gave a child at school a one hundred dollar bill from my Disney money about a week before we left. The little boy told Mr D that he must be rich because he goes to Disney all the time and he had never been once. We never will see that one hundred dollar bill again.
Then, on the night we were packing up, our truck was broken into (actually about 15 minutes before we left for Disney at 3 am). They got two GPS and our brand new dual DVD players. We got the kind that allowed the kids to watch the same movie or they could watch two different movies. A total of 27 homes in our neighborhood were hit that night, along with several other neighborhoods as well. (in fact they hit my son’s neighborhood and hit both of his cars)
A few days before we were to leave a good friend of my late mother’s died from cancer. This woman was very special to me and my family. She is someone who helped me get through the whole accident. She and her husband came to the hospital every single day…for all two months. She continually brought me food (she knew I wasn’t eating) She let me cry on her shoulder, she listened to me scream about the injustice of the whole thing. She watched Miss B after school. I really doubt I could have come out of the whole time with part of my sanity intact if it weren’t for her. Losing Ms. Pat was catastrophic to me. Unfortunately, since they had relatives from out of town coming in, they held her funeral after we were in Disney. Ms Pat loved Disney almost as much as I do. While I hated missing her funeral, I knew her opinion would be we should go to Disney and enjoy ourselves and have a Dole Whip for her. She always said funerals were for the living to say good bye. She would have rather I said Good Bye to her in a place we both loved.
Then, the last bit of drama happened on Saturday after we had already enjoyed two days at Disney. A good friend and co worker of my husband’s was killed in an off duty motorcycle accident. His wife is still comatose. It was a big shock. We averaged 10 calls a day from back home updating us on the wife’s condition and asking my husband why he wasn’t going to attend the funeral. (I finally turned his phone off)

And yes, that is my idea of a non drama beginning to a trip!

So, now we will take a quick look at some of the shirts we wore to Disney this past year.

First up is one of the shirts I made for my Granddaughter. On this trip she was finally tall enough to ride most of the rides.

(sorry, for some reason no matter how hard I try I cannot get that picture turned right!)

One of our Hollywood Studios shirts.

I bet you can't guess where we wore theses shirts!

One for Magic Kingdom.

Chef Mickey's (not my favorite!)

Jake and the Neverland Pirates...I believe for Hollywood Studios...not sure!

This was for Coral Reef on DS actual birthday. On the back of his was written Birthday boy in the Disney font. We got lots and lots of comments on these shirts!

These were for 1900 Park Fare.

Animal Kingdom. LOVE, Love, LOVE theses!

Disney Hollywood Studios.

These were for our Drive down...while they look cute from a distance...I will NEVER use this design again!

These were for CRT, but we ended up not going back to change so we wore these going home instead.

Magic Kingdom...(these are the ones we ended up wearing to CRT.)

These we wore on one of our Epcot days. We did a similar design the year before, but this design is MUCH superior to the one we used previously...This one is by Heather Sue!

Another Animal Kingdom shirt...we reused this design from the previous year, just in different colors.

And lastly, a shirt that was supposed to be worn to Sci Fi Drive In, but we decided on Counter Service that night instead.

That is a lot of pictures!

I promise the rest of my reports will be on a much lighter beat, and contain way less pictures...at least for the remainder of this month. I have used all my available space on Flickr!

Nini

I love all those shirts. My favorite is the test track. Debating making Miss C a skirt to go with that Design since that is her favorite ride.

I love all those shirts. My favorite is the test track. Debating making Miss C a skirt to go with that Design since that is her favorite ride.

I love Heather's Test Track design. There is no comparison to the one I used the previous year. I say make the skirt!

Nini

I have now been instructed by my husband to not say anything else about Disney when we are on a family dinner! There is a distinct possibility we might have company on our trip next year....

Nini

Short trip down memory lane with our 2011 trip.
We went again for the Free Dining in September/October. (we really like the Free Dining!) This was supposed to be a trip with just the four of us. Then, my son and daughter in law decided to go at the same time. They were bringing a babysitter to help watch the granddaughter so I would not have to watch her when all the big people were on rides.
Then, 30 days before we left, my Disney hating daughter and her husband decided to join us!
This (like most of our trips lately) morphed into 10 people for Disney! There were no dramatic issues with this trip...no sickness or surgery, no problems prior to the trip…(unless you call adding people to dining reservations at the last minute drama!) We saved the drama for the week prior to the trip…
This trip I only made matching shirts for the 4 of us. Two shirts a day for 4 people times 9 days. Much more manageable. But somehow I still managed to be sewing a few days before we left! LOL!
I did make 4 shirts for my granddaughter by special request…but I don’t remember seeing her wear any of them. That was a little bit of a bummer…but I have come to expect that sort of thing! LOL!
A brief bit of the drama both prior and at the start of the trip and then I won’t mention it again!
My special needs son has a very kind heart. A little too kind! He gave a child at school a one hundred dollar bill from my Disney money about a week before we left. The little boy told Mr D that he must be rich because he goes to Disney all the time and he had never been once. We never will see that one hundred dollar bill again.
Then, on the night we were packing up, our truck was broken into (actually about 15 minutes before we left for Disney at 3 am). They got two GPS and our brand new dual DVD players. We got the kind that allowed the kids to watch the same movie or they could watch two different movies. A total of 27 homes in our neighborhood were hit that night, along with several other neighborhoods as well. (in fact they hit my son’s neighborhood and hit both of his cars)
A few days before we were to leave a good friend of my late mother’s died from cancer. This woman was very special to me and my family. She is someone who helped me get through the whole accident. She and her husband came to the hospital every single day…for all two months. She continually brought me food (she knew I wasn’t eating) She let me cry on her shoulder, she listened to me scream about the injustice of the whole thing. She watched Miss B after school. I really doubt I could have come out of the whole time with part of my sanity intact if it weren’t for her. Losing Ms. Pat was catastrophic to me. Unfortunately, since they had relatives from out of town coming in, they held her funeral after we were in Disney. Ms Pat loved Disney almost as much as I do. While I hated missing her funeral, I knew her opinion would be we should go to Disney and enjoy ourselves and have a Dole Whip for her. She always said funerals were for the living to say good bye. She would have rather I said Good Bye to her in a place we both loved.
Then, the last bit of drama happened on Saturday after we had already enjoyed two days at Disney. A good friend and co worker of my husband’s was killed in an off duty motorcycle accident. His wife is still comatose. It was a big shock. We averaged 10 calls a day from back home updating us on the wife’s condition and asking my husband why he wasn’t going to attend the funeral. (I finally turned his phone off)

And yes, that is my idea of a non drama beginning to a trip!

So, now we will take a quick look at some of the shirts we wore to Disney this past year.

First - I love all of the shirts - especially the Test Track ones - those are so cute... I am still dreaming of an embroidery machine. :lovestruc

Second... I just can't believe everything you went through before, during and after this trip. I remember reading through all of it before you left - but seeing it all clumped together, just makes it so intense - you NEEDED that vacation.

I am so sorry about your DH's coworker still - that was just so sad. And heartbreaking that his wife is still in a coma. :hug:

I have now been instructed by my husband to not say anything else about Disney when we are on a family dinner! There is a distinct possibility we might have company on our trip next year....

Nini

Rut-Roh (in my best Scooby-Doo voice)... Passing the Duck Tape to Nini.... If you'd like, we can embroider hidden Mickeys on to it (can I borrow your machine?)

D~

Nini

LOL I am not allowed to say anything to my immediate family either. Sorry about the extras.

Today is a big day in the Morris Family household! We are adding to our numbers! That's right...

The still un named puppy is coming home to live with us! Since the puppy will technically belong to hubby he gets to choose the name. But....he told DS HE could choose the name. Of course, Mr D's first thought was Billy Bob...it has taken quite a while to sway his mind.

It is now narrowed down to either Sarge or Max (short for Maximilian) Of course, after he gets his called name we have to come up with his 'official' name. Last night Mr D came up with Barron Maximilian Von Duffensmurtz!

Hubby was not impressed!

I have spent the past week trying to puppy proof my home. I have decided this is not going to be as easy I had hoped it would be! This has really cut into my time for sewing!

In addition to a trip to the pet store for more toys, I made a trip next door to Joanne's. I managed to find the fabric my DD had picked out for her Christmas dress, and got a few for my Grand daughter's Christmas dress. Even with the sales and my military discount, I still managed to spend $70. This is my third trip in a week to Joann'e. I have now spent over $400 in fabric this week. Unless I get something sold, we may have to eat some fabric instead of turkey on Thanksgiving! LOL!!

Fabric is dry and Mr D is still 'sleeping' so I guess home school will wait a while...time to get sewing!

Nini

Today is a big day in the Morris Family household! We are adding to our numbers! That's right...

The still un named puppy is coming home to live with us! Since the puppy will technically belong to hubby he gets to choose the name. But....he told DS HE could choose the name. Of course, Mr D's first thought was Billy Bob...it has taken quite a while to sway his mind.

It is now narrowed down to either Sarge or Max (short for Maximilian) Of course, after he gets his called name we have to come up with his 'official' name. Last night Mr D came up with Barron Maximilian Von Duffensmurtz!

Hubby was not impressed!

I have spent the past week trying to puppy proof my home. I have decided this is not going to be as easy I had hoped it would be! This has really cut into my time for sewing!

In addition to a trip to the pet store for more toys, I made a trip next door to Joanne's. I managed to find the fabric my DD had picked out for her Christmas dress, and got a few for my Grand daughter's Christmas dress. Even with the sales and my military discount, I still managed to spend $70. This is my third trip in a week to Joann'e. I have now spent over $400 in fabric this week. Unless I get something sold, we may have to eat some fabric instead of turkey on Thanksgiving! LOL!!

Fabric is dry and Mr D is still 'sleeping' so I guess home school will wait a while...time to get sewing!

Nini

I am sorry but I just love that name.

I think a little salt and garlic will make the fabric taste quite nice and just think of the calories saved. :rotfl2::lmao:

Max first night in his new home was pretty uneventful...from my point of view. hubby staid up all night with him, since he works nights and was off last night but works tonight ...which means he would have been up all night anyway. So he and Max hung out.

Max has started to figure out when he goes outside he should go potty...but if he doesn't happen to be outside already he doesn't worry about things like my living room rug!

I get to go get him a new crate today. Will make things easier for me since today starts our round of 3 days of therapy etc for Mr D. I will feel much better about not having to come home to a mess...but that is just me! LOL!

So far he has met all the family except for middle son. I expect him to be over sometime before the week ends. Mr Max's older four legged sisters are less than impressed with him. He wants to play but they prefer to ignore him and maybe he will go away!

I have been working on a dress for the Grand Princess to wear tomorrow to see Santa. Seems her mommy wanted me to make the dress, but didn't have time to get the fabric over the weekend. I spent the majority of the day yesterday getting it 90% done. I only need to add the elastic to the back and my first Grace ruffle dress will be done. I am not 100% happy with the fabric choices, but the Grand Princess tried it on last night and loved it, so I guess it is a success!

Hubby discovered last night that he doesn't have to wait until after Thanksgiving to see the Christmas decorations and MVMCP, so there is a possibility we might go earlier in November. I kind of like the time frame we had previously picked out (the week after Thanksgiving).... so the confusion gets even more stressful.

But, I will be the dutiful wife and check out those dates and see if we can get lucky enough to save a few more dollars...doubtful!

Nini

Yay for Mr. Max... he sounds so cute! I hope you'll post pictures.

I also hope you'll post pictures of the Grace dress you made - I just love that pattern!

I hope Mr. D's therapy goes well. :lovestruc

I did know that you could see the Christmas decorations starting shortly after Halloween... I would really love to plan a trip where I could do Halloween at WDW the first week and Christmas the second - oh and stay at the Poly the entire time. :thumbsup2 I might have to look into that. :surfweb:

D~

Yay for Mr. Max... he sounds so cute! I hope you'll post pictures.

I also hope you'll post pictures of the Grace dress you made - I just love that pattern!

I hope Mr. D's therapy goes well. :lovestruc

I did know that you could see the Christmas decorations starting shortly after Halloween... I would really love to plan a trip where I could do Halloween at WDW the first week and Christmas the second - oh and stay at the Poly the entire time. :thumbsup2 I might have to look into that. :surfweb:

D~

Problem is...it is still HOT at Disney right now. I've had my share of HOT Christmas time...just not the same. (Even though I hate snow with a passion and cold weather in general) I love cool weather at Christmas time. I would love to go back to Germany for Christmas!

Celebrating Christmas in shorts really doesn't appeal too much to me!

Pictures will have to wait...Flickr only allows you so many pictures in a month for free, and I have evidently met my allocation for this month. I did post a picture about a week ago when Mr D picked out Mr Max, (on Facebook) but he is so much bigger now!

Mr D is convinced he is a 'trained' dog...because he loves to chew on his hand! LOL...tried to convince him that is just what puppies do, but he is convinced it is because he told him to chew on his hand. They are so cute together!

My only problem with the Grace dress is that it is going to be too small for my DD when we go to Disney. The pattern only goes up to a 10, she is in a 12 now, and since she is starting to 'develop' I doubt I can upsize it properly... although she loves the idea of the elastic in the back. I might use some scrap material and see what I can come up with for our trip.

Nini

:hug: Nini just read you whole PTR and I knew your son had some learning disabilities but never knew about the accident and your mother being killed. That is just so tragic. Are Miss B and Mr D biological brother and sister? That is so special they came into your lives.:goodvibes

And congrats on Max.... we have a Max too and call him MAXI. I think we came up with the name because of Goofy's son but he also looks like Max the dog in How the Grinch Stole Christmas.:santa:

Nini

:worship: I love this outfit. I hope you do post more of your other outfits as I have never seen these. Since I only came on the disboards in the summer 2010 and didn't really know anyone I just love seeing when people post older pictures.:love:

:hug: Nini just read you whole PTR and I knew your son had some learning disabilities but never knew about the accident and your mother being killed. That is just so tragic. Are Miss B and Mr D biological brother and sister? That is so special they came into your lives.:goodvibes

And congrats on Max.... we have a Max too and call him MAXI. I think we came up with the name because of Goofy's son but he also looks like Max the dog in How the Grinch Stole Christmas.:santa:

:worship: I love this outfit. I hope you do post more of your other outfits as I have never seen these. Since I only came on the disboards in the summer 2010 and didn't really know anyone I just love seeing when people post older pictures.:love:

Well, lets see how I can put this...they have the same mother. We used to be asked all the time if they were twins, but they are actually 15 months apart. They don't look so much like twins now that they are getting older. They are both bi-racial.

(yes, I seriously just edited my response because it was not very nice or kind...and I had just come home from Wednesday night church service...I should have been much kinder. Not because bio mom deserved it, but my kids do!

Thanks for the compliments on the Steamboat Willie dress. I really had a blast making that one. I have been asked a bunch of times to recreate it, but I was such a perfectionist on it it ended up driving me crazy. I doubt I could make it again simply because I couldn't stand the imperfections that would come as a result of it...not sure if that made sense to anyone but me! LOL!

Nini

I believe when you apologize, you need to do it in the same way you offended. So, in that respect, I would like to apologize for my response last night about the bio parents of my two youngest children. (not TO the bio parents, just ABOUT them!)

While I do not agree with their lifestyle (and am very hurt and angry about the way the bio mom turned out...she is my niece after all!) I am still grateful to them for having the children and not aborting them. The kids are the light of my life...and I cannot begin to imagine life without them.

The things I wrote were mean and hurtful and so totally unkind. So, if you saw that, I apologize...if not...then let's just say I called them green frogs and let it go!

:rotfl2:

Nini

Nini you are a good person. Didn't see it but I think it is sweet that you apologized.

Thinking that since today is a holiday and the kids are all out of public school (so we won't be doing home school) I will have all three kids with me for most of the day....I should work on some more plans for our trip..

Seriously, I have no idea where to go next in the planning stages. Until we make it 100% which date we are going, I can't really plan the clothes...too far away to pin down the ADRs better... since we use the GAC when we go, I really don't do much for the actual daily plans past which park we will visit which day (I actually just take an index card with the date on the top, then add park hours for the park of the day, our ADR info, one must ride for each person, and then on the back I put the park hours for the rest of the parks...just in case.).

I think I've given as much back story to us as anyone could possibly stand (probably more), so I am thinking there isn't much more to write about until the dates get closer...

So, until I get more inspiration, I guess I'll be away from my ptr for a while...although I will be combing other people's ptr for more ideas...

Nini

Sounds good Nini... How about this... I'll do the same thing for you as I do for Marianne... I'll update your PTR when I feel it's necessary?

D~

I should probably do index cards and dining reservation numbers on them for our trip next month. We use a GAC too so that is the extent of my touring plan.

I am just excited we will have 4 adults to corral J next month LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter