2012 Dream price, vs. 2011 Dream price

Prices are higher because they have so long to go?

I thought brochure prices were always much higher and the closer you get they drop to fill the rooms?

Since we're new to DCL, what is a good price for a 5 night double dip on the Dream in April?. I'm curious to know what anyone was able to get when booking for 2011 opened up to see where we stand with the price for our 2012 cruise ;).

Prices are higher because they have so long to go?

I thought brochure prices were always much higher and the closer you get they drop to fill the rooms?

From what I've heard, Disney prices are supposed to be less when they first open booking and increase as the ship fills up.

Since we're new to DCL, what is a good price for a 5 night double dip on the Dream in April?. I'm curious to know what anyone was able to get when booking for 2011 opened up to see where we stand with the price for our 2012 cruise ;).

The only 5-night Dream cruises in 2011 are during the summer (and Dec. holidays), so it wouldn't be accurate to compare summer 2011 prices to those for April 2012.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter