2011/2012 Beach & Yacht FAQ, Part IV- DO NOT POST- see new 2012 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's all good!

I went onto the blog- apparently the ones posting it are lawyers by trade.

I am going to ask them, however, if I can post a link to this article to our page 1 in the Concierge Section and FAQ section. It is an excellent description of Disney's Club Level.

Ahhh!!! We totally stink. Okay, that's my blog and I didn't write the article but if Bob, um, misappropriated your picture I apoligize!! What and where do you want me to link. HUGE fan of Disboards and I link to it all the time (and clearly post way too much here) so I don't want to make anyone mad!!

Thanks for linking to us, guys. We appreciate it.

OK, I'm not going to gloat about the game, because frankly, the Pats did not play a great one.

My older son takes responsibility for the win as he wore a Fu-Manchu moustache througout the game (the Ravens pulled ahead during the brief time he took it off) and then he did not watch the final kick and instead Tebowed until it was over.

My younger son commented "Cundiff is NOT the Egg McMuffin of kickers". Can't imagine what he is going through today. Or his wife, if he is married.

And I am in fear of the lead-up hype and outcome of the SB. My husband still refuses to acknowledge what happened the year the Pats were undefeated until the "game which must not be named"

All season I've been wearing my VS Pink Patriots pants (so comfy) and my Old Navy Go Patriots t-shirt. I wore them again yesterday, but because of the Honorary Captains, I wore my Bruschi jersey. I took it off to eat hot wings so I didn't get anything on it and then my husband asked if I was going to put it back on. I told him that I hadn't worn it all year and they'd done really well when I was just wearing the other stuff, so I didn't think I should put it back on. (Btw, they scored the go-ahead TD while I was eating, so not wearing it.) Sports fans are a superstitious bunch - that's for sure.

Maybe some day I'll tell you how I broke the Red Sox Curse! ;)

Ahhh!!! We totally stink. Okay, that's my blog and I didn't write the article but if Bob, um, misappropriated your picture I apoligize!! What and where do you want me to link. HUGE fan of Disboards and I link to it all the time (and clearly post way too much here) so I don't want to make anyone mad!!

Hi Chris!

No worries at all about the picture. I emailed Bob and heard back from him right away. When I get a chance, I am going to add the link to the blog to the first page of this thread for people who want info about CL.

I told him he is welcome to use the photo. He told me he got it googling "Disney Concierge". The only thing that would have concerned me is if he was using one of the photos that others have provided here on this thread.

I was just shocked to see the photo there. I was thinking- wow, that looks familiar!!!

Hi Chris!

No worries at all about the picture. I emailed Bob and heard back from him right away. When I get a chance, I am going to add the link to the blog to the first page of this thread for people who want info about CL.

I told him he is welcome to use the photo. He told me he got it googling "Disney Concierge". The only thing that would have concerned me is if he was using one of the photos that others have provided here on this thread.

I was just shocked to see the photo there. I was thinking- wow, that looks familiar!!!

Thanks for being so understanding. Do you want me to link to this thread on the blog?

Thanks for being so understanding. Do you want me to link to this thread on the blog?

Doesn't matter to me. If you want to give people another resource to learn about the BC/YC resorts you are welcome to point them to us. I don't know if it would be weird just linkiing to our thread, though, and not the other resorts with club level.

Hi everyone! I have read a lot recently about room choices for the BC, but we're staying at the YC in a Garden View and I'm wondering what your recommendations would be for our situation...

It's only my husband, myself and our 5 1/2 year old son. I'm looking for a room that would be closest to the pools, but more importantly closest to Epcot and Hollywood Studios to walk. I understand that there is a highly desired wedding gazebo view, and close to the lobby request, but could anyone recommend the best request based on our needs? fyi we chose the YC because my husband was adamant about having a full balcony so we can enjoy some adult time after my son goes to sleep every night. We love drinking wine in the fresh air on the balcony :)

Thank you!!

To me the difference between closer to any park is sooo intangible....I go for the room on view - that is me. So in my opinion wedding gazebo is quiet and perfect for evenings at night. I love it ou there on the balcony. PERSONALLY I would not want ground floor b/c hedges are so high you stare at a hedge and not much else so not so nice to me. I guess to me the rooms at YC are so centrally located that it isn't a crazy walk to the pool etc.

Doesn't matter to me. If you want to give people another resource to learn about the BC/YC resorts you are welcome to point them to us. I don't know if it would be weird just linkiing to our thread, though, and not the other resorts with club level.

No, I link to threads here all the time. I'll do it right now.

Well, how nice is that Chris, hey Dee? I guess I'll have to pull my team of imaginary lawyers off the case. LOL

If he is going to link to any thread on the Dis, this is the nicest, most informative, and most fun!

Just catching up for the day - I feel like we have a superstar on here or something!! :cool1:

No it's all good!

I went onto the blog- apparently the ones posting it are lawyers by trade.

I am going to ask them, however, if I can post a link to this article to our page 1 in the Concierge Section and FAQ section. It is an excellent description of Disney's Club Level.

Hmm! I would not have posted the link if I had known your pic was the pic! I didn't even notice though I thought it looked like one I had seen before.

I follow the facebook page of everything walt disney! Thought it would be helpful!

~Nannette

Don't mind those thugs ;) Thanks for taking the time to spread the love of all things Disney. We just thought it was funny because Dee never hit's the big time, and here she was being made famous for her club level chair picture!

If you'd like to use any of my Disney Pictures for FREE (LOL like I ever charged for them...) let me know and I'll send you the pictures. Just check out my flickr account link in my signature. The only thing I ask is that you credit the pictures you use to me.

Thank you again for helping people with your blog. If I can be of any help to you by sharing my pictures then that's what it's all about!

Hmm! I would not have posted the link if I had known your pic was the pic! I didn't even notice though I thought it looked like one I had seen before.

I follow the facebook page of everything walt disney! Thought it would be helpful!

~Nannette

Boy I'll tell ya... that Nannette is a trouble maker! She's always starting a ruckus!! ;) ;) Why just the other day she was in the 10 item or less line at the supermarket and she had 11 items! She also has a couple of library books that are way past due. It finally took a walking cast to get her off the streets. If you're in the New York metropolitan area look out! That woman gets around!!

~Marlton Mom

Boy I'll tell ya... that Nannette is a trouble maker! She's always starting a ruckus!! ;) ;) Why just the other day she was in the 10 item or less line at the supermarket and she had 11 items! She also has a couple of library books that are way past due. It finally took a walking cast to get her off the streets. If you're in the New York metropolitan area look out! That woman gets around!!

~Marlton Mom

Thank you...

Well, how nice is that Chris, hey Dee? I guess I'll have to pull my team of imaginary lawyers off the case. LOL

If he is going to link to any thread on the Dis, this is the nicest, most informative, and most fun!

Yes, Chris is very nice! So is Bob, the one who wrote the article. We corresponded by email a couple of times today.

I haven't had time to read anything else on the site, but this blog was a very well written and comprehensive description of Disney's club level.

409329_364495056910200_100000491262648_1453703_1131460744_n.jpg

For my fellow Patriot fans. I just thought this was an awesome photo and wanted to share. I posted it earlier on the NFL Playoffs thread. It is from inside the C-5 that was used in yesterday's flyover.

To me the difference between closer to any park is sooo intangible....I go for the room on view - that is me. So in my opinion wedding gazebo is quiet and perfect for evenings at night. I love it ou there on the balcony. PERSONALLY I would not want ground floor b/c hedges are so high you stare at a hedge and not much else so not so nice to me. I guess to me the rooms at YC are so centrally located that it isn't a crazy walk to the pool etc.

Thank you for clarifying for me! I really appreciate it :o)

OK, I'm not going to gloat about the game, because frankly, the Pats did not play a great one.

My older son takes responsibility for the win as he wore a Fu-Manchu moustache througout the game (the Ravens pulled ahead during the brief time he took it off) and then he did not watch the final kick and instead Tebowed until it was over.

My younger son commented "Cundiff is NOT the Egg McMuffin of kickers". Can't imagine what he is going through today. Or his wife, if he is married.

And I am in fear of the lead-up hype and outcome of the SB. My husband still refuses to acknowledge what happened the year the Pats were undefeated until the "game which must not be named"

I agree the Pats did not play a great game, thankfully they won!

Thanks to your older son for wearing the Fu-Manchu!
My family has all kinds of crazy rituals for games! If our team is winning, no one can move, not even to go the bathroom!

DO NOT mention the "game which must not be named"! :scared1:

I'm getting excited for my first Beach Club stay later this spring! I have two questions for you BC experts:
- How early can I get breakfast at the Marketplace? I didn't see their operating hours anywhere...
- Thinking about booking the first Epcot Around the World segway tour, at 7:45am. I've heard that I won't be able to go through International Gateway that early, and should plan on taking a taxi from BC to the front gates of Epcot. Does anyone know if this is true (too early for IG), and also, is it easy to get a taxi at that houir of the morn? I'm wondering if I'll have to call ahead, or if there would be taxis outside...
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter