2009 Grand gathering

jpheimsch

Earning My Ears
I stumbled on to this forum and it appears there some yearly visitors to disney world out there. We will be leaving Feb.7 with our 5 grandchildren and daughters. Be staying at all star music any suggestions or ideas that could be helpfull from the pros?:dance3:

:welcome: The best thing you can do is just browse the varios forums we have here and ask questions about anything specific you want to know.

JP-

The best thing we've learned about grand gatherings is to NOT try to keep everyone together all the time. It drives everyone crazy when people have different ideas on how each person expects the trip to be.

We usually all do our own thing during the day, then plan a nightly dinner with the entire group--that gives us a chance to catch up on what everyone did during the day!

Oh--and I definitely recommend the dining plan if you haven't already gotten it.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter