2008 WDW Christmas photo's....Do you have some? Can we SEE?

KYCruiseCrazy

<font color=blue>I'll be drooling and dreaming<br>
ok. I am going to WDW in a few days:goodvibes and would love to have some fellow DISers have been there already. can you show us(ok me!!!!) can you show parks,resorts,SANTA GOOFY and other things Disney/Christmas. This will be My family's first WDW Christmas!!!:love: :woohoo: I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! PPLLEEAASSEE help with christmas pics of WDW :santa: :tinker: :goofy: :tigger: :goofy: :earsgirl:

ok. I am going to WDW in a few days:goodvibes and would love to have some fellow DISers have been there already. can you show us(ok me!!!!) can you show parks,resorts,SANTA GOOFY and other things Disney/Christmas. This will be My family's first WDW Christmas!!!:love: :woohoo: I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! PPLLEEAASSEE help with christmas pics of WDW :santa: :tinker: :goofy: :tigger: :goofy: :earsgirl:

We love visiting WDW while it is decorated for Christmas, so we understand your excitement.:thumbsup2 I will try to slip a couple of photos on here while we are there, because we will be carrying the laptop.:cool1:

We love visiting WDW while it is decorated for Christmas, so we understand your excitement.:thumbsup2 I will try to slip a couple of photos on here while we are there, because we will be carrying the laptop.:cool1:

cool:scared1: there are others:laughing:

Anyone with pics of the 2008 holiday decorations at the BC / BW - particularly interested in the gingerbread creations :wizard:

We had problems with the laptop/internet on our trip. Here are a few from the WL and Villas.:thumbsup2

IMG_5890a.jpg

IMG_5576a.jpg

IMG_5543a.jpg

IMG_5495a.jpg

IMG_5492a.jpg

Well Thank you! I have been a lurker for quite awhile.

Just jump right in and hang on:goodvibes No matter whether you have a trip planned or just seeing what is available, WELCOME ABOARD:cool1: Before you know it you will be answering questions on here.:thumbsup2

Thanks!

We are a huge disney family here! Been many times and stayed at many of the on site resorts.

We will be at the Animal Kingdom lodge next month!!! :banana: :banana:

Thanks!

We are a huge disney family here! Been many times and stayed at many of the on site resorts.

We will be at the Animal Kingdom lodge next month!!! :banana: :banana:

Wishing you all the very best trip.:cool1: Be sure to bring back photos to share with the boards.:thumbsup2

How come no Christmas Pictures of POR? Don't they have any decorations? I may have to change my resis. I can't stay somewhere where there is no Christmas spirit in the air. I know a lot of you stay here during the holidays. I need help here to get me thru the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter