2007 DDP - CM stated that participation is "pending" for some restaurants

Elmo888

DIS Veteran
4 out of my 5 ADRs were on the 2007 DDP brochure, so I called to change the only one that wasn't. I asked specifically about Alfredo's, and the CM stated that the participation on the DDP was "pending". So, things might change, but why did that print that pretty brochure already? I wonder if, since we have passed the 180 mark for Jan. 1 (about a month ago), they felt that they should be upfront about the current status and/or the negotiations aren't going well?

I really hope this is the case. Of course I've changed my ADRs now for Alfredos and Wolfgangs, so if they do end up participating I'll probably end up with rubbish times!

I have 3 that are pending. I made my adr's yesterday right when they opened the first day I could start. It's for our honeymoon and 3 of my ressies are pending. they said not to worry this has happend before, but geez what if then what will I do if I can't get in elsewhere? They said chef's and marakesh is owned by disney, raglen is not so it would be the one to worry about. :bride: :furious:

Has anyone heard or know if Le Cellier or San Angel Inn are pending? I cannot make my ADR until later this week. I wonder when we will know for sure what restaurants are definately accepting the DDP?

san angel is pending, le-cellier is not. Almost half of world showcase is pending, dtd is pending except capn jacks.

jess20k said:
Has anyone heard or know if Le Cellier or San Angel Inn are pending? I cannot make my ADR until later this week. I wonder when we will know for sure what restaurants are definately accepting the DDP?

Just to clarify, Le Cellier is listed on the brochure so it is confirmed

I called and spoke to someone on the dining line who said if you already had an ADR to a TS restaurant that is not listed (ADR must have been made prior to the release of the 2007 plan) on the 2007plan it will still be honored by the plan. I would check right before leaving for your trip to be sure tho..I wouldnt change any ADRs for now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter