• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

20031204--The "official" Dec. 4th MVMCP DIS Meet--INDEXED

I posted this on the CP dinner thread, but I think more might see it here.

I won't be able to make the dinner, and I had 2 seats with FigmentVI's group.

(Airline scheduling issues. I'll definitely be at the MVMCP later!!!)

Linda's PM box is still full, and I don't know when she's leaving for WDW, but I'm hoping that someone else who wanted to join the group can arrange with her to get in on the fun.

I reviewed the thread and can't find what time the dinner PS is. We are in the world now, and are trying to verify what time to show up. HELP! :)

Derinda

Hi Derinda! Here's the information you're looking for.

~Because our not so little group grew to 25 with room for 28, the PS time changed to 4:20. I was told by Group Dining that they will be putting all of the tables together. How cool is that !!!

I would like everyone to meet out in front of the CP between 4:00 and 4:15. You WILL be able to enter MK with your MVMCP ticket. If anyone asks for a PS number, it's: 29032063~

It's on Linda's other thread about MVMCP, Right Here! :)

I hope you're enjoying your trip! :)

Kim

Kim....thanks so much for answering Derinda's question. I've had trouble logging on from work and my phone is still out from the storm last week, so I can't get on at home.

KathyTX.....thanks for letting me know you won't be able to make dinner. Look forward to see you at the meet though !!!

germanbini......gotcha !!!

To everybody.....so sorry my PM box was full. I thought I had deleted a bunch, but I forgot about the "sent" file.

I'm leaving on Wed. and I don't know if I'll have time to post between now and then......so HAVE A GREAT TRIP EVERYBODY and
SEE YOU VERY, VERY SOON :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Linda

Does anyone know where this meet is for those who don't do dinner????

Never mind I found the post below!!!

A great big thank you to Linda for organizing this meet and another great big thanks to all the DIS'ers for sharing this magical night with us. Special thanks to Towncrier for the great Mousemeet button. It was so fun to get to meet so many new DIS friends and to reconnect with some we had met before.

The parade was fantastic, the fireworks awesome and the weather was perfect.

I don't want to mention everyone we met because I'm sure I'll leave someone out. DIS'ers are the best!

I'd like to second that!

It was a lot of fun to see all the DISers again and to watch the parade at MVMCP!

Thanks Linda - it was a blast!

It was great meeting everyone! I think the only one I seem to have missed somehow was Scottwdw! :(

Thanks for setting all of this up Linda, it was a great dinner, great meet, tons of fun with some of the best people around! ::yes::

Well, our car broke down on the afternoon we were driving into WDW, so we totally missed the dinner. :( The good news was that we DID make it to the MVMCP and got to do almost everything we had hoped to do! :D We dropped DH off at DisneyQuest and he had a great time there :cool1: and throughout downtown Disney and Pleasure Island area . DD princess: was totally surprised by the visit and we had a wonderful time. :sunny: We rode almost all of the rides (Space Mountain twice!), saw Mickey's 'Philharmagic,' and enjoyed the parade (the second one). Also, the fireworks in the round were excellent! We stayed one night at the Marriott for the 20.03 rate and had a nice room in one of the towers with a balcony. We didn't stay that Friday due to the car trouble, and the cold front with the rain came in anyway; maybe next year! I think we'll be looking at a 4 night stay with park hoppers sometime in the next year or two. Thank you to everyone on this board that helped with hints and tips for the stay, the evening, and the park. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter