$20 Trick.....at Disney?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the op mentioned Vegas and in Vegas it is all about tipping. The tipper gets the most out of the trip. It's a fact of life there. I have been there plenty of times to know the $20 bill talks. No it's not the same at Disney but it doesn't make it a felony.

Afraid it can indeed.........thief........period!

AKK

Who's the "thief"? The guest or the hotel employee?

Very simple......right and wrong......your using something(the room) you didn't pay for and your brided someone to get it!

It not bank robbery..........but it is what it is!

In my place, I would fired the clerk and press charges against the guest, maybe both!!

AKK

Tonka's Skipper said:
You are of course entitled to your opinion.....and yes.........they would be felonies.

We are not talking about a porter getting your bags!

AKK

I do not think it's theft but you do know not all thefts are felonies right?

Tonka's Skipper said:
Very simple......right and wrong......your using something(the room) you didn't pay for and your brided someone to get it!

In my place, I would fired the clerk and press charges against the guest, maybe both!!

AKK

Press charges lmao

AKK

So are all complimentary upgrades theft or only when you offer $20?

I'd love to hear that conversation when you call the police. :rotfl:

AKK

Legally, it's not theft.

So are all complimentary upgrades theft or only when you offer $20?

I'd love to hear that conversation when you call the police. :rotfl:

If you get it improperly,,,,,,,,,,,,its theft.....and its the amount of the room over what you paided for!

Look, My opinion based on what I know and have done in the past.

If you don't agree fine.......if you think there is clearly wrong to do...fine too.

Just don't let me catch you!

AKK

Tonka's Skipper said:
If you get it improperly,,,,,,,,,,,,its theft.....and its the amount of the room over what you paided for!

If you don't agree fine.......if you think there is clearly wrong to do...fine too.

AKK

Don't let me catch you??? I am telling it is legally not theft. There is zero recourse for.this. It is not a felony and not even a misdemeanor. What you "know" is incorrect.

AKK

What?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter