$20 Southwest code on mycokerewards.com for 50 points

accountingbabe08

DIS Veteran
I don't know if this has been posted if it has sorry for the double post. I found this on mycokerewards.com and thought I would share.

$10 each way ($20 roundtrip) discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or SWABIZ.com off the total amount of any roundtrip purchase before taxes and fees.
Purchase must be made between November 1, 2009 and December 31, 2009 for travel January 1, 2010 through March 12, 2010.
The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool “DING!.
This promotion does not include Business Select, Anytime, or Senior Fares.
This promotion includes all Wanna Get Away fares.
Discount does not include taxes and fees.
7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
Roundtrip purchase required.
Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.
Youth, Child, Infant, and Military Fares are not available for purchase at southwest.com or SWABIZ.com.
Reservations made through southwestvacations.com are not eligible for this promotion.

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup2 Does anyone know if you can use the same code for more than one person if buying at the same time. Or can I buy another code and buy it seperatly? TIA

Thanks for the heads up :thumbsup2 Does anyone know if you can use the same code for more than one person if buying at the same time. Or can I buy another code and buy it seperatly? TIA

I was playing around on the southwest site yesterday and tried it with 2 people and it worked. Good Luck I'm going to Disney in April and I didn't read the fine print before I purchased, but I figured I would post on the disboards for all the people that are looking for airfare during that time.

I actually picked one up on the off chance my airfare may drop back down to the price point (or lower) where I bought for January. If not hey, it's 50 points. No biggie. It looks to me like you aren't limited on how many you can buy like the last time. I may buy a couple of more of these for the rest of my family. Now that the Universal Studios ( both Hollywood and Orlando) are sold out I really have nothing to spend my 1500 points on anyway. Thanks for the heads up!

No, you would need to cancel and rebook but SW doesn't charge to do this so if the fare is the same price as when you booked you'll now have a $20 credit to use for a future flight.

How do I get coke reward points? Just go by some coke in the gorcery store?

Sorry for the dumb question!

Sign up @ mycokerewards.com for an account. There is a code on the inside of a cap on 2-Liter coke products and 20 oz coke products. They have codes inside of the 12 and 24 packs.

Then you enter the codes from the coke products on the above web site.

HTH

How do I get coke reward points? Just go by some coke in the gorcery store?

Sorry for the dumb question!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter