2 wks and 2 days til trip...who's coming?

Mmketeer

<font color=blue>DIS Cast Member- no really, but n
Hi all,

Time to clean out the camper, wash the sheets, wash the blankets, and start packing holiday decorations for my up coming trip. So, who will be coming with me for a camping trip at Fort Wilderness Thanksgiving week? I should be in loop 1900...so, while strolling around looking at holiday decorations make sure you check loop 1900 out! <BG>

Two weeks and two days to go...Mmketeer ....Then on to the DCL Dec.16th! :) Lot's of packing to do!!!

We'll be there! (sort of). We're staying at the Dolphin starting 11/28 for 3 nights, then we're going on the 12/1 cruise! It's coming up fast!!! :D :D

We're planning on hopping over to FW for the campfire program one night (probably Thursday, 11/29). Maybe we'll see you!

We're staying at FW in a tent November 12-15. Bringing the kids and camping for the first time with them. See ya'll there.
:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter