2 weeks and so excited!!

limegreenpeanut

Earning My Ears
Just needed somewhere to vent my excitement. I turn 40 on March 26th and have decided to treat myself and my 18 year old daughter to a 2 week vacation of our dreams. 6 nights at AKL, 4 nights at Cabana Bay, and a 4 night Caribbean cruise. When my daughter was born I was a 21 year old second year University student with negative money in my bank account. Fast forward 18 years of raising her as a single mom while finishing school and building my career, and I am so proud to say I can afford this trip without any help from anyone. When I was holding her as a baby, so worried about how I would manage on my own, I never thought we would end up here. But here we are and this is my trip to celebrate all that I’ve accomplished. Cheers all!!653831

This is pure awesomeness!!! Yay you!! We were just at Universal and DW with our teen daughter this week and had such a great time. She and I did Universal for the first time ever (DH relaxed at the HRH) and it was amazing!

Happy Birthday!!

That is so great to hear! I don’t have kids but went to Universal with my DH stayed at Portofino after not being there for many years in November for a day and a half before Disney and loved it! We do not go on roller coasters or anything with a drop but are fine with motion simulators and got to go on most of them as well as Men in Black which has some spinning and ET which is similar to Peter Pan at Disney plus saw some shows. We had heard Forbidden Journey and Simpsons were the worst with motion and did not know if we would have an issue even though we are fine with the ones we go on at Disney so got the prescription patch. Happy Birthday in advance and have an amazing trip!

Congratulations! This is a major accomplishment as a single mother to take a vacation like this. Some never can. Truly happy for you and proud of you.

That is so great to hear! I don’t have kids but went to Universal with my DH stayed at Portofino after not being there for many years in November for a day and a half before Disney and loved it! We do not go on roller coasters or anything with a drop but are fine with motion simulators and got to go on most of them as well as Men in Black which has some spinning and ET which is similar to Peter Pan at Disney plus saw some shows. We had heard Forbidden Journey and Simpsons were the worst with motion and did not know if we would have an issue even though we are fine with the ones we go on at Disney so got the prescription patch. Happy Birthday in advance and have an amazing trip!
Thank you! I am a bit worried about motion sickness at Universal as well and was planning on asking my Dr. for the patch. Did it make you drowsy?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter