2 weeks, 2 Holidays, 2 Resorts, No Parks!

On 1 of our morning walks around DTD, I noticed that the Lego Family Mom was missing. I think she grew weary of caring for all those dogs!:rotfl:

Really, I hope Lego Lady was not destroyed or taken. They roped the family off, but Mom was gone. I dont know why people cant just take a picture and move on. :confused3 If you see Lego Lady, please call 407-WDW-LOST;) .

They placed a caution tile and commissioning sign up for the Bronze Horse statue at SSR. He gets hot in the sun, so dont touch or sit on him.

Earl of Sandwich increased sandwiches by .80 cent to $5.75. They are still on the DDP, (we were not) and still a great deal and still crowded as ever. My DS9 ate a Cannonball by himself! I am sooo proud!:)

Also call the LOST number above if you see the Plumeria Lady that was at DTD. DH was looking for her as he really enjoys planting expensive sticks and watching them grow into bigger sticks!:lmao: I think she ran off with the Lego Lady.........and the cow jumped over the moon:rotfl:

Lori: My youngest DS is 7 and my oldest is 9:love: Sorry we missed you too!! Did you visit Community Hall?

Hi bz8bls!! I fondly remember meeting you and Dh!! That was alot of fun!! Thank you for the compliment! Hope to see you again soon.:wizard:

LIFERBABE,
Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. We stayed at CBR two years ago and my husband and I commented how much there was to do and we could say there and not even go to the parks! Now that we are DVC members, it's nice to hear other families that have done a trip where there were few if any trips to the parks. We haven't taken our "first trip home" as of yet but SSR sounds wonderful with lots to do. How did you hear about the ceramics class? Do they give you an informational sheet at checkin? I would love to take that class! My kids would also love minature golf. It's amazing how much there is to do--and most people who visit only the parks have no idea of all the other activities!

Glad you and your family had a wonderful trip!

Liferbabe, the boys are on each side of my DD. They would have a great time together if ever they have a chance. We never made it to Community Hall this trip. They spent time in the arcade the last morning we were there after checking out. Next time we will have to spend some there.

I have been planning on staying at the BCV's this summer and I'm already wishing I hadn't convinced the family that was where we should stay.

Thanks again,
Lori

great and wonderful report!!!

one day I am going to have go a trip report.

your writing is excellent - I could picture everything in mind!!!:happytv:

you are so brave to go on a holiday - I have been on memorial day, Jul 4, labor day, thanksgiving - but not Christmas or NY.

you might have the right attitude go just no parks!

thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter