2 scooters in room

olwyngdh

DIS Veteran
I asked this over on the Pop thread and then thought about it and figured you guys would be more likely to have an answer. We love Pop. We have stayed at Pop every trip except my daughter's wedding at Shades of Green and our first trip where we stayed in a time share with my inlaws. We never imagined staying anywhere else, but my husband and I both need a scooter anymore to do Disney. I have seen a number of posts about the difficulty of getting a scooter in and out of the Pop rooms with the new configuration and I don't feel comfortable with parking one outside the room. If we could keep the table bed up, I am sure it wouldn't be a problem, but our daughter doesn't think she should have to sleep in the bathtub with a bed available, especially since it will be her HS graduation trip. Have any of you tried to put two scooters in those rooms? We are talking about upgrading to POFQ, but I am concerned about the no bus lines and possible bus sharing....and we will definitely miss the over the top Disney feel of Pop.

I think you can do two smaller scooters at POP. Keep the bed up until you get the scooters in the room. Make sure each of them have an outlet for charging. I don't have personal experience.

Bring the bed up again going out of the room with the scooters.

Worse to worse, get one scooter for the room and rent one scooter at the park. Hopefully, one of you can make it to the park before needing a scooter. If you need to share the one scooter before getting to the park do so. The slight extra cost of a park scooter would be better than the cost of upgrading to a moderate.

You could buy a twin air mattress for your daughter to sleep on and then you could keep the table bed up all the time.

Last edited:
There are pictures of where multiple ECVs can fit in the refurbed POP rooms. Basically, you will need to put the bed "up" each day, pull it down at night. Those rooms are very tight with both beds open, plus you lose the table that way. So you will probably prefer to close the bed each day anyway.

Enjoy your vacation!

There are pictures of where multiple ECVs can fit in the refurbed POP rooms. Basically, you will need to put the bed "up" each day, pull it down at night. Those rooms are very tight with both beds open, plus you lose the table that way. So you will probably prefer to close the bed each day anyway.

Enjoy your vacation!

Any idea where those pics are? Out of curiosity I'd like to see them because I know I tried this and decided against it for some reason .. I thought because it either wouldn't fit or left very little space to go between the scooter and bed when going to the bathroom area. It was just me with the scooter so I'll admit I didn't try too too hard lol. I had a standard sized rental scooter.

We also have a 2 scooter situation, but hoping to stay value. Does anyone know if it's possible to check a scooter at bell services overnight?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter