2 rooms or suite for 6 adults?

renea

Earning My Ears
Taking our grown boys and significant others the first week in December for 5 nights 6 days. Should we do 2 rooms or a suite? Which is the most economical?

You need to price it out on the WDW site. What is your budget? Which hotels do you want to stay at? You need to supply more info.

Two rooms will be cheaper than any Deluxe suite. The family suites with "grown boys and significant others" would probably not be great.

I'd put each couple in their own room. So, three rooms, not two, and definitely not a suite.

I agree. Unless the boys and their SOs are extremely close, I think each couple should have their own room. This also opens up the possibility of staying at any resort on property.

I would probably just look at two rooms at a value or moderate, whichever falls in your budget.

OR AoA suites which still gives you enough beds and two bathrooms.

How would you do two rooms with three couples? Wouldn't each husband and wife want their own room and privacy?

The most economical would be two value rooms. However, I agree with others that it would be most comfortable for each couple to have their own room for privacy. I would not have been comfortable sleeping with my boyfriend feet away from my parents or my sister and her bf. Now that I'm married, I still wouldn't be! Granted, it sounds like you are footing the bill, which is very generous. There is certainly nothing wrong with keeping costs down, but I'm not sure sharing sleeping quarters (and bathrooms) would be comfortable for a group of adult couples.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter