OK, my wife and I are 85% certain that we'll be booking our first DVC stay since joining. We'd like to take advantage of the fact that my wife's school gets out very early in June this year and do a 2 week'er at WDW. I have other vacation commitments in 2005 that'll make a Disney trip pretty hard to do then, so we're thinking about using borrowed 2005 points for the 2nd week. OK, so wer're looking at doing 2 Sunday-Friday stays with a 2 night stay somewhere else in between. We are also thinking bout doing a different DVC resort each week. We're obviously within the 11 month window for our home resort, but the 7 month window for the non-home resort won't open until next month. (I've called MS, and boths resorts are available as of now for the weeks in question) So, there's the question... Is it best to: 1) Book the first week in our home resort now, and wait a month to book the other week at the non-home resort? 2) Book booth weeks at our home resort now, and then try to switch one week to the non-home resort when the 7 month window opens? What say you people?