2 Reservations; same time

seb65

Mouseketeer
I had a Garden Grill reservation for 6 and couldn't adjust it when two more entered our party. But I was able to reserve another one, not for 8, but for 2 for about the same time but with another account I have. (we are ok with two different tables)

I can't link them. Do I just bring both reservations numbers to the gate for check in? (It is a PPO one). I am confused on what to do.

I had a Garden Grill reservation for 6 and couldn't adjust it when two more entered our party. But I was able to reserve another one, not for 8, but for 2 for about the same time but with another account I have. (we are ok with two different tables)

I can't link them. Do I just bring both reservations numbers to the gate for check in? (It is a PPO one). I am confused on what to do.

Yes, bring both reservation numbers with you so everyone can get into the park before opening. Then when you arrive at Garden Grill, check in for both and ask to be seated close to each other.

This has worked fine for us at a few places. Most recently, I made two reservations for a party of 6 and a party of 5 at Via Napoli. I booked the 6 for 6:30 and the 5 for 6:45. I got there about 6pm and told the manager the situation. He was very accommodating. He sat us all at 6:30 and took us to our seats where they had arranged two larger tables together. Sci-Fi did the same thing earlier in the year, making sure we had two cars side by side for two separate reservations. Your mileage may vary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter