2 Random Questions

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
1. Do they sell gum onboard? I know I can't get it at WDW and I need to know how much to pack. :)

2. Can you rent only the fins for snorkeling at CC? DH wants to buy his own mouthpiece/mask, but I refuse to pack fins! I told him that if he buys fins, then those are the shoes that he'll have to wear through the airport. :)

Don't think they sell gum. (Pretty sure I've looked for it before)

I think they rent everything you need for snokeling.

1. Do they sell gum onboard? I know I can't get it at WDW and I need to know how much to pack. :)

2. Can you rent only the fins for snorkeling at CC? DH wants to buy his own mouthpiece/mask, but I refuse to pack fins! I told him that if he buys fins, then those are the shoes that he'll have to wear through the airport. :)
You rent a complete snorkel package at CC...which includes fins, mask, snorkel and a vest. You don't have to use their mouthpiece/mask, but you're still going to pay for it as part of the package as you can't rent just fins and a vest.

You rent a complete snorkel package at CC...which includes fins, mask, snorkel and a vest. You don't have to use their mouthpiece/mask, but you're still going to pay for it as part of the package as you can't rent just fins and a vest.

Actually, I've had just fins, and they have either not charged me (last time) or just charged half of the rental package. Now that's probaby not the policy :lovestruc, but they do their Disney thing to try and make you happy (and I wasn't even complaining!)

I don't mind paying the full price, but I'd like to only check out the fins so that I'm not stuck trying to keep up with an unused mouth piece all afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter