2 questions

MacDalt

DIS Veteran
First, what is the closest or easiest to get to character meal from the All Star resorts? I'm looking for something for arrival night.

Second, how much are the refillable resort mugs and what can you get besides soda? Hot chocolate? Juice?

Thanks for your help!

We just stayed at all star movies. Our arrival night we had dinner at Chef Mickey at the Contemporary. Just hopped on the bus to Magic Kingdom and then take the monorail to Contemporary. It was easy and a great first meal.
If you have the dining plan it comes with it but if not, I think it was somewhere around $15. We thought it was a great deal if you use it a lot at resorts. They had sodas, coffee, teas, and I believe hot chocolate.

sommergirl25 said:
We just stayed at all star movies. Our arrival night we had dinner at Chef Mickey at the Contemporary. Just hopped on the bus to Magic Kingdom and then take the monorail to Contemporary. It was easy and a great first meal.
If you have the dining plan it comes with it but if not, I think it was somewhere around $15. We thought it was a great deal if you use it a lot at resorts. They had sodas, coffee, teas, and I believe hot chocolate.

You can walk to Mk.

Thanks everyone for your help. Normally I can research this stuff myself but my Internet is being touchy so I'm in my phone. I knew someone here would know the answers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter