2 Questions about Golf Carts ????

KathleenFL

<font color=FF99FF>Stinks at poetry, but born to d
We're going to be at FW Cabins in November, & we've rented a golf cart for the week.

My granddaughter (18 mos.) & I will be spending the day together, while the rest of the family goes to Sea World. Does anyone have any ideas about how to secure her in the golf cart seat next to me? I don't feel safe with her sitting on my lap.....I've thought of using a shoulder harness, & attaching it with something to the "poles" in back of the seat---

Also, has anyone rented a golf cart from an outside company? I've heard that Disney doesn't allow delivery from outside companies, but does this include dropping it off in the FW parking lot? There's a company called Golf Cart Enterprises, that seems to have much better rates than the Bike Barn.........

Not sure about the little one but a harness sounds like it might work.

I am not an expert, but from what I understand you have to leave property and rent a trailer from GCE bring the cart in and then return trailer.

We wanted a 6 person cart and the price at WDW compared to GCE has us really looking at GCE. So it will take approx 1/2 hour to go and get the cart then 1/2 to return the trailer -- during that time I can take kids to the pool, let them burn off a little built up energy. (I was also told that WDW may not have the 6 person cart next year)

I have read a lot of really good reports about GCE (very nice people to work with).

Hope this little bit of info helps.

TmnsnMD

Tmnsnmd is right. FW does not allow outside companies to deliver golf carts - even to the parking lot. You are allowed to bring one in yourself however. You would have to rent a trailer from GCE, bring the cart to FW, and bring the trailer back to GCE right away. At the end, you would need to go back to GCE and use the trailer again.

How much do the golf carts cost to rent per day during value or regular season?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter