• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 Questions- AAA booking

poochie

I really need some Disney Magic !!
When do you receive your trip packet prior to your trip.

Also I called and gave our flight info to our AAA agent. Is there a webpage you can check on Magical Express to see if they have this information. I would hate to have to wait until I receive my packet and find out the flight info is wrong.:confused:

Disney will send your final packet to AAA after the final payment is made (45 days out). ME also sends the books at the same time. WHen you get the ME book your flight info will be on there. Don't be alarmed if the flight info is wrong or says no info provided, for some reason I often get that blurb from ME. It doesn't mean they don't have it. But when you get the ME book there is a phone number to call if there are changes.

OK, AAA called and I picked up my package. But on the Magical Express Booklet. It states no airline information provided.

Is there a website I can check for Magical Express to see if they have my flkight info?

OK, AAA called and I picked up my package. But on the Magical Express Booklet. It states no airline information provided.

Is there a website I can check for Magical Express to see if they have my flkight info?

Disney sometimes doesn't list the airline information. I can't figure out why---no big deal as long you have the luggage tags you're all set!!!:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter