2 Queen beds?

Sandy22

<font color=magenta>Adopting a Princess<br><font c
Help! Who knew it would be so hard to find a room with 2 queen beds on-site. I want the least expensive resort possible. So far I can only find the Wilderness Lodge offering 2 queen beds. Anywhere else? Does the Swan/Dolphin offer queen beds?

Even though there are many resorts on site to choose from, I believe only the deluxe resorts offer queen beds. The value and moderate resorts have 2 double beds or 1 king size bed. I do think that the Swan/Dolphin resorts have queen beds - in fact I have heard people rave about how comfortable they are!

The Swan has queen beds, and the Dolphin has double bed,, but apparently they are 'oversized' double beds,, so I don't know if they are much smaller than those at the Swan or not. Also, AAA has great discounts for the Swan and Dolphin. (I see you are in Canada,, but from what I understand, the Canadian equivalent of AAA is also given the discounts that AAA members would get) I nearly booked there myself due to the great reviews on the beds. But I have two teenage daughters who are hard to rouse out of bed in the mornings, so I am waiting to go there by myself :cool1:

if you will go Sun-thurs and rent points from a DVC member - I would go with a studio at OKW.

cheaper - but bus transportation only to the theme parks.

Only the deluxes offer 2 queen beds. All of the values offer 2 full beds and moderates offer 2 full beds, or one king. The least expensive of the deluxes would be WL, AKL, or the wing garden view rooms at CR. Sorry, but the Swan and Dolphin only offer 2 full beds, or one king according the the Passporter guide book.

Good luck with your decision!

The Swan definitely has queen beds and from everything I have read and heard, the Dolphin has the "oversized" double beds Teris referred to that are not much different in size from the Swan queens.

We just stayed at the Swan and the beds there are definitely queens. They are also the most comfortable beds you will find anywhere on property! They are the heavenly beds for Westin hotels. They have pillow-top mattresses, down pillows, triple sheets, etc.

mrg013 said:
We just stayed at the Swan and the beds there are definitely queens. They are also the most comfortable beds you will find anywhere on property! They are the heavenly beds for Westin hotels. They have pillow-top mattresses, down pillows, triple sheets, etc.

Yup, and they have absolutely no guarantee of an alternative for those of us who are allergic to down and feathers. That's why they'll never get my business. When I called and asked them about it, they told me they could take the down out of teh room after we checked in. Does me no good when I'm arriving at midnight and want to go to bed. They also indicated at that time I could wait up to 90 minutes for housekeeping.

Be aware if you ahve these allergies this is probably NOT the hotel you want to stay in. They were not at all accomodating.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter