2 night stay to see new Fantasyland--Poly, WL or CR?

ben10

Earning My Ears
Hi y'all
Planning a quick 2 night stay to see the new Fantasyland! Planning 2nd week of Aug and wondering which resort to book? We will be me (the mom), grandma (it's her Birthday!) and my kids 3 and 7 yo (boys!). We've stayed Poly, CBR, and WL in the past. Right now I am boked in Poly but am thinking of maybe moving to WL (or even CR??) to save some $$ since we will be there only 2 nights. CR garden wing is also similar price to WL, so that could be in the mix, but the theming hasn't really appealed to us before--just the walk to MK! Our plan is to do the resort day 1, see MK day 2 and morning day 3. Any suggestions? My mom REALLY loves Poly (which is why we are booked there now) but it is ~$300 more expensive and I am concerned about construction? Anyone have any updates on the renovations there? I would hate to pay extra money and have a bad time if construction/renos interfere.
TIA!

We did the exact same thing in march and loved it. We added on two nights to a week visiting family. We stayed at the poly and did resort first day, MK second day, we were there from 815am-10pm! And then check out day we enjoyed the grounds and did a character breakfast at chef mickeys. It was perfect but only too short! The poly was great for us! The WL has no appeal to us at all and like you the only thing appealing about cr is the proximity to MK. I would stick to poly!

Hi y'all
Planning a quick 2 night stay to see the new Fantasyland! Planning 2nd week of Aug and wondering which resort to book? We will be me (the mom), grandma (it's her Birthday!) and my kids 3 and 7 yo (boys!). We've stayed Poly, CBR, and WL in the past. Right now I am boked in Poly but am thinking of maybe moving to WL (or even CR??) to save some $$ since we will be there only 2 nights. CR garden wing is also similar price to WL, so that could be in the mix, but the theming hasn't really appealed to us before--just the walk to MK! Our plan is to do the resort day 1, see MK day 2 and morning day 3. Any suggestions? My mom REALLY loves Poly (which is why we are booked there now) but it is ~$300 more expensive and I am concerned about construction? Anyone have any updates on the renovations there? I would hate to pay extra money and have a bad time if construction/renos interfere.
TIA!

I agree with the pp and would stick with the Poly. We've never stayed at the CR and although we do love the WL, the Poly is our favorite and that would my choice for a quick 2 night trip for visiting only MK.

It's personal preference and the budget. We love the CR, rooms are big, and the location is awesome. WL would be my second choice, as we love that resort as well. Poly is my least favorite out of the three, maybe my least favorite of all the deluxes. So only you can decide if it is worth it to you. For such a short stay, how much will time will you be at the resort?

I would grab a garden wing at CR in a heartbeat. Those rooms are being redone and look really good! Plus, it will give you the chance to walk to and from MK and also check out a new resort :smokin:
We love the Polynesian but staying at BLT a few years ago sure was fun :beach: I think your boys would love it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter