2 for 1 drink promos

Maybe it changes per itinerary. I noticed them on the Canada Magic Navigators that were posted (Example) and they were on the navigators on my 9/7 Canada cruise.

Wow! You are correct! I was speaking from memory, and I guess I never noticed that it said it, but I just dug out a couple of my navigators and they did indeed mention the specials. But I did look at several of the new Western ones from the Magic out of Galveston and it didn't say it.

I wish I had realized that they were listing the drink specials while we were on the Canadian cruise...the times we took advantage were purely accidental!

For what it's worth, I just went thru some Fantasy navigators from 8/12 that someone had posted. The 2 for 1 specials weren't listed.

lucas said:
For what it's worth, I just went thru some Fantasy navigators from 8/12 that someone had posted. The 2 for 1 specials weren't listed.

In 6 cruises, I've never seen 2-for-1 drink specials listed on the Navigator.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I looked at my 4 night navigators on the Magic. Every night before early and late dining there was 45 minutes of 2 for 1 deals in Diversions. How did I miss that?!

I'll be paying closer attention on our next cruise. I hope our DotD is good.

Some 2-for-1's are announced, some are just surprise Disney pixie dust. Treat your bartenders right on Day 1 and they will give you a heads up on some of the upcoming surprises. Not that I'm a big drinker or anything!:thumbsup2

stalbertsteve said:
Has anyone recently sailed on the Fantasy and if so were there 2 for 1 offerings? Is the Disney beer stein worth it?

They had them on the 9/1 Fantasy on the ship and on CC. I never took advantage because we had a Skyline Passport and we aren't big drinkers. :)

In 6 cruises, I've never seen 2-for-1 drink specials listed on the Navigator.

I looked at my 4 night navigators on the Magic. Every night before early and late dining there was 45 minutes of 2 for 1 deals in Diversions. How did I miss that?!

Maybe they are only saved on the Navigator template for the Magic. Who knows? I knew for a fact I'd seen them on the Canada Magic Navigators that were posted because I typed up the details from the scans so a Braille example could be generated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter