2 DAS party members

Masterbetatesta

Disney Vacation Clubber
My MIL set up her DAS and included me and the other 3 party members in her 2 advanced return times. The following day I also registered as DAS.

Once we get to the parks, to make things easier, I will be the one setting up the party with DAS return times in MDE. Am I able to include my MIL under my DAS party when I join a queue in MDE, or do I have to do it on hers too?

I go to Disney with two friends. I have DAS, male friend has a DAS. Female friend dose not have DAS. I can book rids for me and female friend but not male friend. Female friend can book for the two of us and add her self to either of our ( one at a time).

Hope this made since.

I was able to select all party members including the DAS pass holder in my party for all DAS requests. Worked with no issues! First time using DAS and it was great.

I just didn't like not being able to use DAS on Tron. I missed out on the VQ at 7AM even though I refreshed at 6:59:59, then queued up at 1PM. We were called up at 7:45 but still had about a 45 min wait after arriving. It was worth it though!

I just didn't like not being able to use DAS on Tron. … queued up at 1PM. We were called up at 7:45 but still had about a 45 min wait after arriving.

Did you convert your VQ boarding group to a DAS when you arrived during your window? Or was the LL that long?

I was able to select all party members including the DAS pass holder in my party for all DAS requests. Worked with no issues! First time using DAS and it was great.

I just didn't like not being able to use DAS on Tron. I missed out on the VQ at 7AM even though I refreshed at 6:59:59, then queued up at 1PM. We were called up at 7:45 but still had about a 45 min wait after arriving. It was worth it though!
You could have converted your VQ to a DAS. Just go up to the cast members. That's what I've done every time I had a VQ for Tron. And that was twice. The lightning lane line is much shorter than the standby for VQ.

It works the excitement exact way on Guardians of the Galaxy. Get in a boarding group. Once your group is called, just go to them and they will convert to a lightning lane via your DAS.

Cast members are also telling me they're giving DAS holders more leeway in return time for their VQs. Everyone else there being very very strict. But we're getting extra time to come back. They understand there's a lot involved for a DAS guest to get to a ride. It's just not fair to hold them to the same standards as people without disabilities.

My MIL set up her DAS and included me and the other 3 party members in her 2 advanced return times. The following day I also registered as DAS.

Once we get to the parks, to make things easier, I will be the one setting up the party with DAS return times in MDE. Am I able to include my MIL under my DAS party when I join a queue in MDE, or do I have to do it on hers too?
Okay I traveled with two DAS members. We could not book for each other at all. A DAS folder cannot be a guest of another for a ride. But our friends and familys can be connected to both of our accounts and be chosen as a guest for a ride. No one person can have one active return time at a time. So you can't have a family member who has a return time for Slinky dog and a return time for Rise of resistance with two different DAS holders.

As for having multiple dance holders in the family, we just got used to booking our return times at the same time. And if we had any issues we would go to guest relations to get our times matched. Like one day we went to book a return time and I had not been checked into the park properly so it didn't think I was there. It wouldn't let me book anything. But we were at lunch so I couldn't go out and get it fixed right away. An hour later I went to guest relations and they were able to get me a return time and change the time to match my family's.

You could have converted your VQ to a DAS. Just go up to the cast members. That's what I've done every time I had a VQ for Tron. And that was twice. The lightning lane line is much shorter than the standby for VQ.

It works the excitement exact way on Guardians of the Galaxy. Get in a boarding group. Once your group is called, just go to them and they will convert to a lightning lane via your DAS.

Cast members are also telling me they're giving DAS holders more leeway in return time for their VQs. Everyone else there being very very strict. But we're getting extra time to come back. They understand there's a lot involved for a DAS guest to get to a ride. It's just not fair to hold them to the same standards as people without disabilities.
I didn't know I could do that, we're new at this. Thanks for this and we'll be sure to do this at Guardians today!

I didn't know I could do that, we're new at this. Thanks for this and we'll be sure to do this at Guardians today!
Yes, for the attractions with Virtual Queue a VQ must be obtained before using DAS. So as long as you were able to secure a VQ, once your boarding group is called you can then have it converted to a DAS and use the LL. You just can't obtain a typical DAS Return Time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter