• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 Bedroom Island View Recommendation

JGINPL

Mouseketeer
Hello does anyone have a room recommendation for a 2 bedroom dedicated, Island View room? Would like a partial Ocean View if available and possibly seeing the Luau. Thanks for your advice, it is always appreciated.

We stayed in room 787. It is dedicated island view. We loved it! We could see partial luau and definitely could hear all the music. We watched the sun rise every morning and also had a great of the ocean.

Attachments

• 3C997092-DFFF-4764-A5AB-FEA269E2DCBB.jpeg
    3C997092-DFFF-4764-A5AB-FEA269E2DCBB.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 45
The building was the wedding chapel during construction renovation in 2018 so that should be better looking by now.

Ask for a high floor, EWA(the "W" has a "V" sound) tower, luau view. Don't ask for a specific room because that would be too logistically hard for them to do and will overlook your request.

Hello does anyone have a room recommendation for a 2 bedroom dedicated, Island View room? Would like a partial Ocean View if available and possibly seeing the Luau. Thanks for your advice, it is always appreciated.

Hi there,
The below is what I request for a 2 BR dedicated island view room so that I have a great view of the ocean.

Like others have said, don’t be too specific when requesting your room, but a general floor and room number ending should suffice.

Ewa or Waiane tower
(Luau on Ewa side)
1)Highest floor above 9
2)Room ending in 71-81

There may be other rooms with nice ocean views not listed below, but these rooms I have confirmed have the partial ocean view while being categorized as a 2 BR IV. Good luck with getting a great room.

Hi there,
The below is what I request for a 2 BR dedicated island view room so that I have a great view of the ocean.

Like others have said, don’t be too specific when requesting your room, but a general floor and room number ending should suffice.

Ewa or Waiane tower
(Luau on Ewa side)
1)Highest floor above 9
2)Room ending in 71-81

There may be other rooms with nice ocean views not listed below, but these rooms I have confirmed have the partial ocean view while being categorized as a 2 BR IV. Good luck with getting a great room.

Thank you so much for this recommendation. Just got my reservation booked for Feb, so I will definitely put these requests in. Thanks

So logistically, how do you make your room request? We have a 2 bedroom Island View booked in December and it sounds like the high floor Ewa Tower Luau side would be perfect. Can I add the request online or do I email/call? Also, what time frame to you make the request? Close in, say a week or so before the reservation? Or make the request now?

So logistically, how do you make your room request? We have a 2 bedroom Island View booked in December and it sounds like the high floor Ewa Tower Luau side would be perfect. Can I add the request online or do I email/call? Also, what time frame to you make the request? Close in, say a week or so before the reservation? Or make the request now?

You need to call them to add it to your reservation. Call sooner rather then later. So many people make requests and Disney tries to go with first come, first served when it comes to requests. I always make my requests when I book the room.

You need to call them to add it to your reservation. Call sooner rather then later. So many people make requests and Disney tries to go with first come, first served when it comes to requests. I always make my requests when I book the room.
Great. Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter