2/9/2003 Cruise

gary in florida

Mouseketeer
There are 4 others going on this cruise from the DIS board. Come on, let's get 3 more and we all get a gift from DU. :bounce:

My cousin is also going on that cruise and doesn't belong to DIS. If he signs up now will it count? I don't think I was asked if I belong to the DIS either. Should I let my TA know? Oh this is exciting. :eek:

KarenT

That's okay. It looks as though there are 6 families altogether now. Two more to go. DO you have any kids?

KarenT

No kids, we are seniors who love Disney - there is a possibly that our youngest daughter, her husband and our granddaughter age 11 may go. If they do, my granddaughter will most likely bring a friend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter