!2/12/12 birthday request

bnhasak

Mouseketeer
Begging for a last minute request. We will be in Disney World for my 36th birthday on 12/12/12. Anyone have any ideas for a design that would be cute but not too obnoxiously selfish. LOL! I feel silly getting so excited over my own birthday, but this year is extra special.

!2+12+12=36 (my age) so it is a day I've been excited to celebrate for a few years. DH allowed me to book a Disney trip, so if anyone has any ideas, I'd love it. We are not doing a park that day, but will be at MVMCP the day before which we'll get to be at MK at midnight, the start of my 12/12/12 birthday. :cool1:

Thank you so much for any and all help!!

Also thinking of making something for my kids as well. Not sure what though.

a similar request was posted directly to me.

I will be unable to assist since my PC is not cooperating at the moment.

Therefore.......

BUMP!

Just saw you post and got excited cause my birthday is this week too (8th) and wanted to make something for you.

Let me know

121212copy.jpg

Dumbwaiterboy, thank you so very much!!! This is gorgeous! I really appreciate it and will wear it proudly!

Wishing you a very happy upcoming birthday as well! I know first hand that December babies sometimes get short shrift with all the holiday festivities taking center stage. Hoping that you have a very special day and that it is magical in every way!

Thank you all! This works for me and is perfect.:santa:

Thank you again and hope you all have a happy holiday season!

Rustmanfan, hope your computer is fixed soon. You have so many beautiful designs and do so much good work. I had fun looking through all of your creations. Made me want to book trips just to get to use some of them. :-)

My pleasure!

Yeah, us December babies usually get shafted, so we always celebrated my birthday on thanksgiving since everyone was already together, then just cake on real birthday...who doesn't approve of two cakes?!? :rotfl2:

Have an awesome birthday!

Tom

OP, just wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We share the same birthday!! How cool you get to celebrate in Disney!

Robin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter