1st timer

sueh

DIS Veteran
My family is looking at doing the land/air package and I am bit confused. LOL

What does the price include.

While at Disney do you have to purchase the park tickets seperately? and what if I wanted the dining plan?

Can someone help me :confused: or point me in the right direction..

Thanks

If you do the land and sea, the land portion will include your park tickets but you will need to purchase your own food. The sea part pretty much includes everything except your tips, alcohol, excursions, spa treatments, some room service stuff and extras like Bingo.

If I'm not mistaken the new land/sea packages allow you to add the ddp. Although I would check into booking them seperately as it tends to be cheaper in most cases. And you have many options that are'nt available when booking it as a package. We prefer to book it seperately. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter