1st time Cruiser's 4/2-4/6

39Scuba

Earning My Ears
Taking the family on the 1st cruise and wondering about the shore excursion. We're paid up and just trying to get our ducks in a row now and looking for some others input and advice. We will be on the Wonder.

There was a thread for this date a few months back but I can't find it and it appears to have sailed into oblivion. Anyhow this is our first 4 day-have to do the park this time too. Can't tell you about the excursions on this one, sorry. But I can assure you it will be fun. You'll probably want to book a 7 day next time. If it was just me and DW then we'd do the 7 day every time but like I said it's time to take the kids to Disney World.

Finally, someone else is going on the April 2nd-April 6th Wonder. I was beginning to think that we would be the only ones on the ship. Hope to see you on board!!!

Will do....not sure what we're going to do, but it's going to be hard NOT to be able to do some Scuba diving......wife isn't comfortable being in Nassau with just her and the two boys even though one is a teenager. So, I'll bite the bullet and just snorkel. I'm planning a trip for 2007 in the Bahamas to just dive my tail off.....Can't wait.

We'll be there.

This is our second cruise. We did a 3 day Wonder cruise a in 2004 and had a great time. This trip, we are driving over the WDW for a few days before heading back to Atlanta.

Hi JustKim,

Sounds familiar with our spring break. We're going down on Satuday and stay close to the port and get on board early. On to DW on Thursday and back to ATL on Saturday night! Probably lots of Atlantans on this trip.

Hi :wave2:

We are first time cruisers too looking forward to our trip on the Wonder April 2nd - April 6th!!!

Look forward to seeing you all aboard!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We had fun....we were in 7065. anyone near us? We, too are from the Atlanta area and saw many on the boat from our area. We stayed in St. Augustine on thursday and friday night after the cruise just to squeeze a couple more days out of the vacation. Hope you all had fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter