1st time 2 disney world

Azure said:
If you have any questions or anything I'd be more than willing to answer them!
Actually i do. :) Do you think the golf carts are a deal. Also for a family with a 7 year old, 12 year old, 13 year old, and 14 year old. Are the cabins good those age groups.

I can't help you on the golf carts since i've never been to the golf courses. Well, the cabins do have a kitchen and everything you need to cook, it is very spacious outside. It has color televison with a VCR a kid's table and two chairs. It also is a very nice place to stay if you like to take walks.

I've never stayed there in my life but that's all I know.

Hope this helps!

Oh! Wait a second... I am 14 years old also. I personally like staying at a place where I can have fun. Which is everywhere

Welcome to the DIS! My only advice, since I'm not as much as a veteran as a lot of the poseters, would be mealtimes. If you're planning on, say a character meal or just want to eat in the parks, you shuold consider making ADR (advanced dining reservations). For example, if you're planning to see the Fantasmic show at MGM, you may wish to consider making a Fantasmic Dinner Package ADR. It doesn't cost extra and it gives you a shortcut to the show so you don't have to wait in line 30-45 minutes before the show begins. Check out the 'dining' thread on these boards for more tips and reviews.

pdchris said:
Welcome to the DIS! My only advice, since I'm not as much as a veteran as a lot of the poseters, would be mealtimes. If you're planning on, say a character meal or just want to eat in the parks, you shuold consider making ADR (advanced dining reservations). For example, if you're planning to see the Fantasmic show at MGM, you may wish to consider making a Fantasmic Dinner Package ADR. It doesn't cost extra and it gives you a shortcut to the show so you don't have to wait in line 30-45 minutes before the show begins. Check out the 'dining' thread on these boards for more tips and reviews.

Well we got the dinner plan plus we ordered other food to be deliverd. We hope to be able to get to the Hoop de do review. (not sure if i spelled that right)
:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter