1st Thread Post on DisBoards! Free Dining Question

LauraLouLovesPooh

Mouseketeer
Hey! This is my first new thread post here on the disboards! So excited to be on and interact with this great community. Just got back from my first trip about a week ago to WDW and had a fantastic time! Such a great time in fact that I am ready to plan my next trip. I would like to go back next September (2012) and was wondering when free dining is usually offered? Should I be keeping an eye out now for it? Where do I keep a look out to see when they are offering? Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!! :)

Hi I'm so pleased you had a fab time! I'm in the uk and have just booked yesterday free dining for end of September into October and I believe you guys follow after or so I've seen, there's a load of people on a thread called free promo for September lol on the codes section it's where everybody up loads info they have seen about free DDp or room discounts as they pop up so keep an eye on that section:) I can't wait to go back and I love the fact other people on the DIS plan so far ahead like me :woohoo:

Thanks so much for the response, I just checked that thread after reading what you said and will be checking back there regularly to see when/if they offer the free dining plan! So excited for you that yours is already booked and you have something to look forward to! Hopefully I will have mine booked by Christmas this year and can begin my countdown! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter