• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

1st Thanksgiving Trip.....HELP!

ddoconnell

Tink's biggest fan
Ok, so my DH is working in WDW the week of Thanksgiving and the DD and I get to meet up with him the Wednesday before turkey day. :thumbsup2 (My DD will now get to see what I do when I travel with DH....he works, while I play! :lmao:)

I need some advice on what to do and what to avoid during this jam packed time at my favorite place on earth...I know you guys can all help me. We do not know where we are staying other than it is on property...so any and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

TYIA

:surfweb:

:thumbsup2 You could do another trip report...from your last one...I don't think you need help....lucky devil!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter