1st floor rooms at CBR

chriswee

Earning My Ears
Has anyone that has stayed in a first floor room had any trouble with noise from above?

My family(DW, DS7, DD3) and I stayed at CBR (Martinique) in April, 2002 (Room 2402). We never knew anyone was above us. We stayed four nights and never had any problems.

CBR (Martinique) was very nice. It was only a couple minute walk to Old Port Royale. I know some of the areas are a fair walking distance from OPR.

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

We had 3 ground floor rooms for a week. No one had any problems.

We have stayed on both top and bottom floors and never heard any noise. We stayed in Jamaica on every trip and it is a super quiet area to request.

I also stayed on the first floor in Jamacia, a corner room and we had no problem with noise above us. The only noise we heard was the family staying next to us. We had a room with a door that joined the next room. So I don't know if that makes a difference with noise. If anybody can let me know if it does I am going to request a room w/o an ajoining door for our upcoming trip in 4 days to POFQ.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We stayed there last year and we had a corner second floor room in the Martinique we loved it...We never heard anyone around us...:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter