1st Disneyland Trip - 20th Wedding Anniversary Celebration

jwnandsn

Earning My Ears
We are heading to California on Sept. 3-13 to celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary (wow, where did the time go). It will be just the 2 of us - no kids. Booked in at the Candy Cane Inn - great reviews on the internet. Managed to book our flights using airmiles - flying into LAX.

We would like to find a "special" restaurant for dinner on our Anniversary - September 7th - we would like it to be Disney - we are nuts for Disney - have been to WDW 17 times and have another trip scheduled for this December. Any ideas on a good place to eat?

Will the crowds be heavy for this time of year?

Any and all tips muchly appreciated.

Thanks,
James and Sandra
:flower:

Some good restaurants at Disney are:

Napa Rose at the Grand Californian Hotel

The Disneyland Hotel has a good steakhouse, but I don't remember the name
(Try the chocolate dessert that you have to order when you order your meal!)
(Is it called Granvilles?)

There are a couple of nice restaurants in downtown disney, someone may recommend their favorites.

And of course, if you want to stay inside the park, there is always the Blue Bayou. I generally order the prime rib and it is always good. (No alcohol is served)

Califgirl said:
Some good restaurants at Disney are:

The Disneyland Hotel has a good steakhouse, but I don't remember the name
(Try the chocolate dessert that you have to order when you order your meal!)
(Is it called Granvilles?)

Yes, it's Granvilles. We're looked into that restaurant for our anniversary in October, but have decided on Napa Rose, instead. Now we have to decide if we want to do regular seating or something we've heard about where you can sit at a counter facing the open kitchen and have a sampling menu with wine pairings selected by one of the chefs. Apparently the chefs are sommaliers, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter