1BDR villas in disney world resorts

frank harda

Earning My Ears
Looking for a one BDR villa from 04-07-13-2005 either at Saratoga springs or Broadwalk villas.. my daughter's second birthday. Two adults one child.

Ummm...I'm not really sure how villas work but I would assume you would have to call Disney. At the very least, why don't you post your question over at the Resorts Forum ? They might be able to give you better direction than I can.

Ali

frank harda

Are you looking to rent points? If so Click HERE to access the DVC Rent/Trade Board :)

Frank, WELCOME to the DIS!!! If you go over to the DVC board you can learn all about renting points for a villa from a DVC member. This is usually quite a bit cheaper than just calling WDW for it. They can also answer any ??? you have about Disney Vacation Club, which is Disney's version of a timeshare. We are members and love it! Again, welcome! I hope you enjoy the DIS....Lacee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter